Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

nice to see that the shop's becoming a meeting place for fellow softies.

softie gathering soon?

shredcow, you up for it?

oic.. hi hi.. u yesterday so shy siah.. relax & have fun @ Ebenex..

i think Ebenex should buy over the shop spaces beside them and expand!!

Heys addix..was nice meeting u yday...I have to admit I`m a overall kinda shy guy but when I step into ebenex, I feel like a different person n can be very relaxed one hehehe ; )

If u still cant decide between a strat n a les paul, i suggest getting them both hoho : P

haha.. slowly la.. no hurry also :)

DjThugs Greco LP Custom is there for u to rape.. faizal_rocks 60th Strat with Tesla pickups also free for all :lol:

DjThugs i am bringing the Greco LP Custom down on saturday.. do pop by to try if you are free..

hmm... im looking for delay pedal
soft gathering i can go? maybe some softies can help me out with choosing..
but i wont be contributing anything, im still beginner at guitar... :)

haha..neuro..u got a greco also arh....get my fever already...grec ovintage gutiars are teh way to go...hahaha...i'm gassing for a Custom 24 or ES-335 now man...

come grab the epiphone les paul custom in the shop. i don't think its that bad.

faizal, glad to know you feel comfortable at the shop. drop by anytime.

itchynuts, i would rec. the artec analog delay for $99. next lot should be coming soon. otherwise, the rocktron delay isn't too bad either. $115.

drop by to check them out in a week or so.

thanks!

the shop next door

as for taking over the shop next door, i wouldn't take it. it used to be a loan shark's office with all sorts of colourful characters there.

with that sort of history, plus the exhorbitant rent the owner is asking, its not wise to take the shop next door.

ebenex is getting popular by the weeks, with in-house resident, DjThugs..

haha.. i'll pop by tmr to let beez setup my axe..

Hi David, congrats and really glad to see ebenex has grow popular and still continue to maintain a very sincere and approachable shop.

Just to say hi to DjThugs, Faisal_Rock and the Beezmaster! and everyone i have met there (just too many now!) Beez never failed to impress me with his guitar mastery be it technical or musicality everytime i'm there. And many thanks for checking my Andy timmons guitar 'FOC'!

Which shop check your guitar for free and will not pressure you to pay for setup if your guitar do not need one! Ebenex is one of the very few honest shop around.

Just a small complain!...why must you tempt us with so much pedals to GAS! Haha...

riff : hi to you too bro...love your AT sig ibanez...would love to try it out 1 day if u wont mind...although i aint much a fan of ibanez..

neuro182 : i am the resident greco boy there...u shall not enter my path with your greco...mine is still older :twisted: !haha...

ebenex & beez : thanks for all the fun times and the constant efforts to help me improve in my guitar playing and tone-searching life...always look forward to weekends cos i get to spend time with all of you..like my lil family there... :D

hey

riff, love your Andy Timmons guitar. thanks so much for your continued support. seems like ebenex music is really becoming a softie guitarist hangout.

be rest assured that everyone is always welcomed. doesn't matter if you do not buy anything now. what we want is to make friends, and IF you need any effects, then I guess you know who to look for.

Ebenex Music also strongly supports the other music shops out there too as we wouldn't have reached this point if not for their support too. cheers to swee lee, g77, ranking, guitar connection, mrmisse, city music, davis and everyone else.

anyway, its always great to see our regulars, faizal, dj thugs, neuro182 and mazlee and the rest of you guys in the shop.

lets work together to make ebenex music a success in our local music retail industry.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

P.S. Lets have a GRECO WAR on Saturday! tempting me to buy a Greco LP too.

neuro182 : i will be there most probably in the afternoon around 1-2pm...my lp custom black beauty won't lose

ebenex : i can always sell u my greco at my price that i state at ebenex..haha..

haha.. DjThugs: pls give chance hor.. we shall have a Greco Rampage war!!

ebenex: check out with wai kay of OrangeGuitar. i think he brings in some of the nicest les pauls i have seen so far..

Back