Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

actually everyday seems like a softie gathering.

really got to thank you guys for your support.

we'd be open on thursday but let's make the softie gathering next sat. shredcow, you up for it?

drop by to chill out on thursday, if you like.

it'll be the LAST day for our current promos so grab that EHX, HBE pedal before prices go back up.

Just went there yesterday to purchase a Boss LM-2B and a Russian Big Muff. Very pleased with the warm service enjoyed in the shop. Beez still remembered me from his G77 days! Pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to do more business with ebenex in the future. 8)

we believe in everyday low prices but we'll have promos every now and then.

stay tune for our latest promos/updates.

glad you guys like the products and service at ebenex music.

will see you all soon!

softie gathering on saturday, 9th june

we will be having our Softie gathering/birthday party on 9th june.

it'll be a whole day event.

we will have:

a clearance/moving out sale - we'd randomly slash prices off various pedals and see them fly off the shelves!

free tidbits and drinks for everyone!

amanda's birthday party - djthug's gf - she is a pretty hot SIA stewardess - we'd be cutting a birthday cake for her

a great time!

feel free to drop by to meet fellow softies etc. and soak up the G-A-S.

with pedaltrain, xotic, mi audio, homebrew, budda wah, red witch etc. all in stock, it'll definitely be worth making a trip down.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

sounds good.

djthugs, order a larger cake - at least 2kg.

banana choc sounds great!

james/soft owner, you coming?

err...ordered a 1.8kg...standard weight...hahaearly birds who are there to sing the birthday song will get a cake...

Ooo I love cakes..see ya all this Sat!!! Need to get an overdrive pedal : )

Ah Teck Blues Overdrive perhaps? ; P

P.S. Hope the food is halal, for the benefit of me and other Muslim softies : )

DjThugs & faizal: I will be late bec I got 2 auditions back to back @ FourTones Studio & Timbre. Will be down to grab a Boss DD20.

we will be having a very special 1 day only sale to celebrate our last softie gathering at ebenex - roxy square.

after which, we'd be moving to 138A east coast rd, a few shophouses down from katong mall.

think of it as a moving out sale - if you must. i will not reveal anymore details, suffice to say, it'll definitely be worth your while.

see you guys tomorrow!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

p.s. i hate shoplifters!

haha..shoplifters need to experience some Brendan Brute Force on them...Last Softie Gathering & Birthday Celebration for my Girl..

Back