Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

DjThugs, You are most welcome to try my guitar anytime when the next time i visit ebenex, guitar are meant to be played. There are no absolute sure what you will like next. I was never a Ibanez person too but then people mood and taste keep changing. Who know's i might just GAS for Lespaul someday too.

Now i gas for a Fender American Deluxe strat but pocket gonna hurt deep if i just bite the bullet!

!

YaY ! big shout out to ebenex. I remember the initial days of ebenex(when walking through roxy to go to church i'll just wonder to myself "whats that little guitar shop all about"), just compare those days to now. WOW ! its insane man. with a whole new arsenal of pedals and the wonderful addition of Beez.

Yeah although i am a bassist, ebenex has never failed to meet my needs.
Always a absolutely friendly and approachable place. !
Highly recommend to everyone !!! :p :p

i would'nt say its highly recommended..

u'll juz end up goin crazy with the GAS.. :lol:

very nice place to be..i cant believe i actually spent like almost 5 hrs there once.

Hey Ho juz wanna say BIG THANKS to

BEEZ
For his warm welcome & service when i went down 2 buy my Double Muff last sat & LOVING IT!

&

FAIZAL_ROCKS
For recommending me the artec analog delay and fab chorus
At that kinda price, heck yeah i'm getting em!

Hi der
I was e almost botak guy w/ glasses
Was asking bout small clone n beez asked u 2 check out e price 4 me
Eventually we talked bout ur tesla pups and u gettin a simple amp
Ur vox valvetronix was abit too much

WOW! bit too long leh
Still remember??

But niwae how much did the delay cost u?

Along: Ah..I remembered saying those stuff but cant recall ur face ah..sorry..do remind me if we bump into each other at ebenex :p The delay cost me $99. Out of stock at the moment. Do ask David abt it :)

hey just to ask if ebenex does any trading of pedals or buying of pedals? i dropped by today and tried out the crunch box. loved it! just that i've got a metal muff to let go :(

doomz: U can try..David said tat he has stopped the trading-in of gear for the time being cos of too much used gear accumulating in the shop..he needs to offload them..: ) Good luck! My Carl Martin Crush Zone is still there..hoho..

oh hey thanks faizal_rocks! will definitely contact him. yeah i think i saw a carl martin crush zone pedal in the used section. must be urs :lol:

hey guys

sorry for not replying earlier - i've been caught up with all the website work.

the artecs should be coming in less than 2 weeks - i'd be bringing in ALOT more Artecs - including the $99 analog delays.

budda wahs should coming in 2 weeks too.

faizal, lets have a softie gathering next saturday?? we can do the mini ebenex sale too - frankly i really wish to clear the used pedals ASAP - we are willing to talk deals on those.

no trade ins for now. sorry bout that guys, we just need clear the existing stock of used pedals first - 30+ let

Pedaltrains will be in 4-5 days!! Here is a recap on the prices:

Pedaltrain Jr Soft Case - $170
Pedaltrain Jr Hard Case - S$290
Pedaltrain 2 Soft Case - $200
Pedaltrain 2 Hard Case - S$300
Pedaltrain Pro Soft Case - S$260
Pedaltrain Pro Hard Case - S$480

currently we only have the HCs and the JR-SCs in stock. quite alot of the PT-2-SCs and PT-Pro-SCs have already been reserved.

We are still taking pre-orders for everything.

always glad to see you guys meet fellow softies at the shop.

see you all soon!

regards,

david
ebenex music

we got a few decent boosters.

we'll be open on thursday.

softie gathering on 9th june then?

the rest of you guys up for it? will throw in a mini sales on that day too.

all current offers will expire at the end of the month so grab your HBE, EHX, T-rex etc. ASAP!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Back