Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

sponsored thread

hi,

no problem, i'm up for the sponsored thread idea. willl get in touch with james today.

we'd also be making announcements as well as listing all USED gear on our website, www.ebenex.com - the shopping cart module is still a work in progress.

subversion and everyone else, feel free to drop by anytime to try the artec and rocktron pedals.

beez is on mc today and maybe tomorrow so repairs will be put on hold for now.

hope he gets well soon!

regards,

david
ebenex music

I must say that the new website looks intuitive and promising, Great Work David!

Its great to have a LIVE website with LIVE updates, Thanks for that thoughtful gesture :D

Ahahahaha!!!!TIME FOR RAMPAGE!!!SWEET MAN....next thing you know...your "cousin" will post "wtt voucher for Rocktron Rampage" LOL!

update

glad you guys like the new website, www.ebenex.com - it is still a work in progress and we will update it as frequently as possible.

as for product updates, Red Witch pedals are in!

Fuzz God, Pentavocal Trem, Empress Chorus and Moon Phaser Deluxe are all in store. drop by to try them out.

10% off those Red Witch pedals - for a very limited time only!

the hbe big d and dos mos are also in.

Rocktron pedals are selling FAST. drop by to pick yours up if you are considering getting one. next shipment won't be for another 2 months.

pedaltrain due in 3 weeks. we'd also be trying to get some blackstones.

beez will also be back tomorrow so if you have any repairs/servicing/setup, feel free to bring your guitar down.

see you guys soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

p.s. subversion - no need to thank me, i should be thanking everyone who has been supporting us. a special thank you to james too for giving us a platform on soft.com.sg to serve everyone's "GAS".

we'd definitely be working harder to bring you guys more good stuff ASAP!

red witch

yup. plus there's a 10% discount on those red witch pedals - for a very limited time only!

there is also 1 one-of-a-kind blue Fuzz God. ben fulton from red witch said that these custom colour red witch pedals are very rarely done to ensure their collector's value.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

alrite man... hey DjThugs, drop me a pm with ur mobile.. i'll hook you up on saturday & we go pedal-ing again!!

whEe!@! i am boosting it with an Ibanez TS7C.

haha..i'll be at ebenx onn saturdays from 11am - 8pm..so u can find me there..but i've pmed u my mobile..

the rarest redwitch ever, most likely will always be these 2

gear_25_1.jpg

gear_25_2.jpg

djthugs

those red witch pedals look great.

djthugs helps out on saturdays.

experience his brandon brute force!

regards,

david
ebenex music

Might be dropping by this Sat with my strat n pedalbag..looking for a new distortion or overdrive pedal to replace my old one..so gotta try b4 I buy..:)

Artec and rocktron are on my list hehe..

yea..i'm more of helping a friend out on saturdays..only when i'm on off or leave then i'll be there on weekdays..

Back