Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

thanks

hey guys,

thanks for your support. chanmin, i'm glad you are happy with the pedaltrain. was great to finally meet you in person!

everyone is always welcomed at ebenex music. its just a pity that the shop space's a little too small but i guess that adds to the cosiness.

alot more good stuff's on the way.

see you guys soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

fgl Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eh how come beez himself never seems to post here?

hee..hee...

Cant!

Exam weeks until next thurs.

Math tomorrow =(

Can someone grab it for me and deliver to the east?

Hi everyone,

We are clearing used pedals at $10.00 off listed price.

TGM Delay DD3 w box n manual $ 35.00 9/10
Boss CH1 w box $ 90.00 8.5/10
Visual Sound H2O w Box n Manual $185.00 9/10
Proel Wah w box n manual $40.00 9/10
Big Muff w Box $ 90.00
Visual Sound Route 66 w box n manual $185.00 9/10
MXR Jimi Hendrix classic fuzz $95.00 9/10
MXR Blue Box $95.00 9/10
MXR phase 100 $160.00 9/10
MXR Jimi Hendrix Octave fuzz $110.00 9/10
Banzai Musical Products Dual True Bypass Box $140.00 8/10
ToneBone Plexituble w box n manual $360.00 9/10
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box $70.00 8/10
ProCo You Dirty Rat w Box $135.00
Voodoo Lab MicroVibe $180.00
Carl Martin Crush Zone w box n manual $85.00
Proco The Rat w box $250.00 5/10
J.Everman Fuzz Drive $260.00 6/10
Digitech Eric Clapton CrossRoads $120.00 8/10
Onerr Overdrive $90.00 8/10

Boss Pedals
BF2 $85 7/10
XT2 $120 9/10
DD3 $135 7/10
PH3 $135 9/10
DS2 $85 8/10
OS2 $60 5/10
CH1 $85 6/10
MT2 $95 8/10
BF3 $115 9/10
BD2 $105 9/10
CE3 $125 7/10
DS2 $90 7/10
CH1 $90 8/10
RV5 $190 9/10
PS5 $200 8.5/10

Prices are before discount....and subject to change....stock are also subject to availability...while stock last...

Do feel free to come down to our showroom to check it out...see you guys...

Lester
Ebenex Music

i hope no one minds if we posted our used pedals under this thread. was thinking its just easier to have everything ebenex under 1 thread.

we'd be getting a sponsored forum on soft very shortly. meanwhile, i'd appreciate if you guys can bear with us!

anyway, i'd like to take the chance to thank everyone who has been supporting us over the past year. its always great to put a face to a name/nick.

seems like the shop is becoming like a softie hangout in the east and its great. you guys are more than welcome. sales, while important is secondary to fun. it is definitely great fun to have fellow 'gasheads' come together and just talk about effects all day.

for those of you guys who've yet to drop by, do take the time to do so. we don't hard sell and you can try pedals all day if you like.

alright, guess that's enough ranting for now. peterson strobostomp vs2s are in. for those of you who ordered, drop by to pick it up.

10% off ehx, tc, protone, t-rex, hbe tomorrow!

see you guys then.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

p.s. brandon bruteforce, i'd definitely be seeing you.

haha.

David, the pedaltrain stock coming in when? I wanna get one maybe by next Thurs/Fri? Possible?

wow thats a lot of pedals man haha... btw i think u should change the title, cuz the posts all kinda nothing to do with beez already haha... just friendly suggestion though, no intention of flaming :D

oh dammm, so tempted to get a tc electronics chorus and t rex replica... crap must reists man or ill be broke to the baahllz

woot...had a great time there today..tired though..was amazed to see and learn from so many old school guitarist who were friendly and great...

hey brandon, glad to know that you're enjoying yourself at the shop. its always a pleasure having you around.

i'd leave the title as such for now. our new website is almost ready and once it is up, we'd be getting a sponsored forum and banner space on soft.

anyway, thanks alot for the support guys!

regards,

david

UPDATE - 6 May 07

hey,

here's our latest update:

WE ARE OFFICIAL DEALERS FOR XOTIC AND FULLTONE PEDALS!

we understand that mrmisse brings them in too and no disrespect to him but we would like to be able to control our stock levels, help you guys make special orders etc. which is alot easier, dealing directly with the manufacturer.

special thanks also to michael fuller from fulltone and toshio horiba from xotic for making this arrangement possible.

anyway, we still support mrmisse and will continue to purchase stock from him when required. (unless he decides to stop selling to us)

pedaltrain should be arriving in 3-4 weeks. we still have 1 pt-pro sc left with encore! studio and the hardcases in 3 sizes. (10% off for the hardcases)

peterson strobostomp vs2 is also in.

next lot of stock should be red witch, followed by rocktron. both have been shipped out already.

budda wah, amt, fulltone, xotic, hbe, pedaltrain should arrive by mid to end june.

those 10% promos are still on so drop by to grab a bargain while stock lasts!

1 $99 artec analog delay left.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Back