Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

hey - update 23/4

hey guys,

thanks alot to djthugs for helping out at the shop - watch out for 'brendan (sp?) brute force'.

fibredrive, glad to know you like the crunchbox.

thanks alot to the rest of you guys who dropped by too.

anyway, just an update. we wish to have another sofite gathering/mini ebenex sale this coming saturday.

shredcow, you up for it? how about the rest of you guys? like the first one, free drinks, chocs, sweets etc. just a chance to come together.

pedaltrain still in stock, red witch should be in by then and maybe the petersons.

we are running a $199 special for the PT-JR-SC. $199 gets you the pedaltrain, a 1spot 9v adaptor and a Proline daisy chain. FREE setting up of the board if you brng your pedals down.

for those of you guys who still do not know where ebenex music is, we are located at 50 East Coast Road, #03-17, Roxy Square 2 Shopping Centre. It is right next to Roxy Mercure Hotel along Marine Parade Road and it is alot easier to come through the Marine Parade Road overhead bridge (it links straight to the shopping centre)

see you guys soon!

regards,

david
ebenex music

ebenex: im quite interested in an indyguitarist plextortion
and would be super cool if u cud order in some lovepedal stuff =)

and is the mini sale store wide? im eying a red witch empress and a crunchbox, but im hanging around to catch a good deal 2nd hand or sth, but if u guys can gimme one i dont see the point in waiting any longer :p

fibredrive : No problem bro..it was great seeing you too..although sorrythat me and beez had to go for a quick makan leaving u there for some short moments...

faizal_rocks : sure thing dude..hope to see u soon!in the meantime...dream of my greco's action & playability..lol..jk..

ebenex : haha..brute force arh...haha..well..its a pleasure workin around u guys...makes me feel so at home..although sometimes my big body can get in the way..anyway..it would be a great idea to have a mini sale again this saturday!woot!

arghhh!!! gotch sale ah?? shoulda waited...but anyways i still wanna get some stuff. hope the EHXs on sale!!! hehe. will be there!

eh david when the credit card machine coming in ah? kekeke.

softie gathering

hey. the mini sale is just that. mini. it'll be for selected products, def. ehx!

we can't sell the crunchboxes for any lower than $199, which is g77's price.

as for the empress, the prices are quite fixed too. last thing i'd want is for mrmisse to come screaming after us for undercutting.

being such a small outfit, we've got to be friends with everyone, as far as possible.

thanks so much for your support!

so, softie gathering on? let's just set it this saturday. no real fixed time. everyone can come as they please.

pedaltrain sale? combo deals? clearance sale for some items? drop by to find out!

regards,

david
ebenex music

damn! i got OT on sat & my wife's friend wedding dinner at night. I cant make it to the sale!!!!!!!

Sat eh? Should be fine with me..I guess haha..I really love to come n meet new softies n learn a thing or two : )

David, artec analog delays in yet? :p

Rock n Roller Promo

Hi guys,

We are offering discounts on Rock n Roller Multi carts exclusive to Ebenex customers who bought or are thinking of buying the Pedal Trains from them.

It will be a quite useful if you are lugging all your gear around often.

Do let David know if any of you are interested.

8_in_1_new.gif

Thanks,
Soundwaves Multimedia

softie gathering

sales will be on products that we distribute.

i won't list specifics here.

feel free to drop by on saturday to check it out!

regards,

david
ebenex music

We are located at 50 East Coast Road, #03-17, Roxy Square 2 Shopping Centre. It is right next to Roxy Mercure Hotel along Marine Parade Road and it is alot easier to come through the Marine Parade Road overhead bridge (it links straight to the shopping centre)

Operating hours are 11-8pm, Mon to Sat. Tel: 6345 2053 .

almost forgot.

those rock and roller carts will be a great complement to the pedaltrain hardcase.

check them out!

was there the other day. Heard beez show off his DS1 mod. Fantastic stuff. A/B'ed it against a blues driver as well! They work together well too. Then Beez started to SWEEP! Im so jealous.

Well, there were other guys in the shop as well. Took a peek at the PT PRo Hardcase and almost fainted on the spot. Saw loads of nice effects which should dissapear by sat! Anyway, thanks beez for letting me hear the DS1 Mod, sounds nice.

wah Artec delay.. r u getting the small black one? or the bigger silver one? good stuff. i nearly bought the silver one the other day. hehe.

Back