Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

any studio/shop in the west wants to work with us?

we'll just put our pedals there, create a mini ebenex and you guys can just go there and pick it up.

we have plans to open an outlet in the west, but that won't be until closer to year end.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

ok sorry just saw the post on the one in encore! studio. hehe

but where exactly is teck chye terrace?

It's a row of shophouses along Upper Serangoon Rd, sorta opp Paya Lebar Methodist Church. One of the shops there is "Durian Emicakes". Another one is a restaurant called "Ju Bao". Heh, can't rem the rest.

does ebenex have stock for the GCB95q? how much is it? i called swee lee up and they said it was 300 bucks! wth! the site here says it sells it for 200 plus only

Hi all!

Yup I'll be working closely with David to sell his stuff at my studio. We came together on the basis of wanting to make it easier for people living in the North to come by to try Ebenex's products. The studio's near Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Toa Payoh, and basically Harbourfront to Punggol (via NEL). Please visit my website to see how to get there. If any of you don't want the hassle of going all the way down to the East to try the pedals, please feel free to drop by. Give me a ring first and let me know what you want. Thanks!

Regards,
Li Kai

ebenex update - 17/4

yes, we have the 95Q. 200+. drop by the shop to check it out.

ebenex in the west. that is indeed in the pipelines. however, it is ALOT easier to tie up with an existing studio/retailer and create a mini ebenex at their place.

at least the north's covered by li kai - encore! studio. he also stocks pedaltrain now so those of you living in the AMK area can get it directly from him.

red witch and peterson coming this week.

also, swing by the check out of $99 Artec Analog Delays - great reviews so far!

pedaltrains selling fast - drop by to pick yours up today!

-

We are located at 50 East Coast Road, #03-17, Roxy Square 2 Shopping Centre. It is right next to Roxy Mercure Hotel along Marine Parade Road and it is alot easier to come through the Marine Parade Road overhead bridge (it links straight to the shopping centre)

Operating hours are 11-8pm, Mon to Sat. Tel: 6345 2053 .

AMT

just thought i'd add - we will be distributing AMT Electronics from June onwards.

thanks to Davis Guitar for letting us have that distributorship!

anyway what does encore studios carry?
almost everything that can be found in ebenex
or just certain brands?

shop at west

trying tying up a deal at the alvrons studio...its for all the west people..that would be much much better for all the west side boys n gerls...hahaha!!!

red witch + update

i'd say having 2 red witch dealers is really a matter of convenience for you guys.

our prices will be the same as misse's, so theres no price cutting and he can serve the westies while we serve the easties. i have utmost respect for misse and will definitely not try to 'spoil market'.

we will stock encore! studios up with more stock shortly. for those of you guys who are still looking for pedaltrain, you can pick it up from either encore! studios or our shop at Roxy Square.

we should be having an ehx sale coming up. stay tune for more details.

thanks,

regards,

david

Back