Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

did u try the crunchbox when i last went over?

not sure if i had the cbox then.

u can try mine if u want, or maybe @ ebenex! it's gd stuff...just lacks some meat...can either stack it w another drive pedal or use the drive channel on ur JSX!

hey leecs...i haven't tried both your axes before..haha..i'm an amatuer guitarist..not a pro..you'll be disappointed to let a rookie paly such great axes u got..haha

I tried the Emma Reez on the AC15... wasn't impressed actually...

For one, it thins your tone.. pick a single note and turn it on/off and it kind of felt dead-ish to my picking dynamics. Notes didn't jump out of the AC15 as much as I hoped for...

Emma products not TB too apparently - whether that matters or not, its up to you...

the tubes in the ac15 probably need to be changed soon. the amp doesn't really sound as good as it once did.

anyway, our TC electronics pedals will be coming in at 2pm tomorrow.

I've worked out a deal with team108 and we will be actively promoting their TC electronics pedals for them.

the prices are a little steep, even compared to what we currently offer but i guess some of those pedals are worth it.

for a start, we will have 1 of every single effects pedal in the shop to gauge demand.

i'll be away in perth from friday till 10th april so beez will run the shop till then.

for those of you who have pre-ordered pedaltrain, i'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

see you guys soon!

regards,

david
ebenex music

the crunchbox sounds good. glad u liked it when u tried it at the shop. i've changed the omp amp so hope it'll sound much better. :wink:

please note that our operating hours have changed slightly

11-8pm mon - sat. except

2-8pm thursday

sundays and public holidays closed.

shredcow, our TC electronic pedals are in. we brought in the entire range. sold 1 classic distortion yesterday and that should be reordered shortly.

feel free to drop by to check it out.

we can also get the g system if any of you guys are interested.

i'm in aust. at the moment so beez will be the guy to look for, at least till 10th april.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Yeap, went there to take a look.. I supose the TC electronics delay would rock lah but... echo echo echolution first!

Echolution

Yes, Here's a little update from Pigtronix

""The Echolution is not available yet. Even Musician's Friend has to wait. The ASDR should be ready in May and the Echolution will begin shipping to dealers in June."

This comes directly from the manufacturer. Do check back on our Pigtronix thread in the Great Deals section for more updates.

Meanwhile, feel free to head down to Ebenex to try out the EP-1 Envelope Phaser and O.F.O Disnortion or short for Octave Fuzz Overdrive.

Thanks
Soundwaves Multimedia

*woot..had a fun time there yesterday!..sadly david wasn't there...hope you're enjoying yourself buddy!

yes dj thugs. your greco sounds better now after beez repaired it. the ac15 definitely needs some tube changing. some pedals didnt sound as what i had expected it to be.

waiting patiently for the pedaltrains to come. will update

cheers,
ian
(ebenex resident)

haha..thanks..beez didn't do anything la..he just open up and see my circuits...no repaired was made...haha..

greetings from perth

djthugs, its just beez's magical touch. any guitar sounds better after he touches it.

i'll get the tubes in the ac15 changed.

perth's pretty fun. been making my rounds to the music shops here, comparing prices, getting new retail layout ideas. went for a show last night, bro's band played etc.

also managed to get a whole lot of cheap pedalbags for lelong sale when i get back.

see you guys soon!

ebenex music update

we have re-ordered more ehx pedals, lil big muff, usa big muff, russian big muff, small clone, small stone, clone theory etc. and they should be coming in a week's time.

the pedaltrain has been shipped and are waiting for a confirmed arrival date. i know alot of you guys are waiting eagerly and i appreciate your kind understanding in this matter.

i will also be creating a vintage boss museum of sorts in the shop - been on a buying spree lately - we got a dm-2, od-1 (mint), ce-2, ph-1, pq-4 and more stuff on the way.

lots of good stuff on the way too!

feel free to drop by the shop anytime! don't forget that beez still does repairs/servicing. you guys are more than welcome to send your guitars in.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Back