Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

glad to hear that you guys enjoyed yourselves on saturday.

subversion - the shops on the 3rd level are vacant but the management wants too much rent for them - i.e. 50% more than what we are currently paying for the vacant unit next door.

we'd rather stick with our current shop and maybe do some minor renovation to maximise the space. anyway, we DEFINITELY need more space considering the amount of new stock that's coming.

kank_39: glad to know that you like the dos mos. the krank pedals are already ready for shipping and we should get it within the next 2 weeks - distortus maximus - anyone interested?

djthugs: you are more than welcome to chill out at ebenex music anytime. in fact, everyone is welcome!

kennethc: was good meeting up with you after reading your posts on soft for awhile. djthugs was hiding at the back of the shop with his g7.1ut. his greco is great. shredcow was probably too entralled with his new emma discumbulator.

anyway, here is our latest update:

beez has finally bought the parts for his ds-1 mod. he will start modding the ds-1s from tomorrow onwards and from the feedback so far, it might be worthwhile to drop by the shop to check it out.

he still does repairs/setup of guitars etc. at ebenex music - feel free to bring your guitars down anytime.

quite alot of stuff should be arriving 1st-2nd week of April:

1. peterson strobostomp vs2 - shipped already
2. red witch - shipped already
3. some vintage boss pedals - mij od-1, mit ce-2, hf-2, ps-2 etc.- to ship on wednesday
4. krank distortus maximus - to ship on thursday
5. pedaltrain - to ship on wednesday
6. tc electronics from team108

we are also in the midst of developing a brand new website, www.ebenex.com, the current website is stale and outdated.

see you guys soon!

regards,

david
ebenex music

shredcow was probably too entralled with his new emma discumbulator.

DAMN RIGHT!!! :lol:

Shucks. Its so good to have a shop bring down some of these things... at least the oppurtunity to try-before-buy is there.

sounds exciting, david!

"reading some of your posts on SOFT" - heh. no negative connotations yes? =)

was gd meeting ya for a bit, will chat more next time if u aint busy ya!

shreddy, u found a new haven? :D It's an added plus, that u live in the east eh?

KennethC: No matter how far the place is, if you got the interest, you will go no matter how far!!!!! hehehe :D :D Even though i stay in Sengkang, going there by bus is around an hour. Hopefully the free transport from Sengkang to PP will extend.

ds1

thanx beez and david.. the ds 1 mod is da bomb..
even got beez to sign the inside panel for me haha

its the kind of shop where u can just stay the whole day honestly! won;t get bored looking at all the pedals!

wow..since david doesn't mind me hanging around there the whole day...maybe that will be the place to spot me on weekends..haha..a great way to past my time

thanks for the ds1 mod beez! now why didn't i get ya to sign it?? argh!
i switched off all my lights and the white LED lit up the whole room la...
heh.

haha...fibredrive..u got a new toy...see u around soon!..aiya leecs...if u come down and i'm there with my lp..just let me know...now we know each other..haha...

haha...fibredrive..u got a new toy...see u around soon!..aiya leecs...if u come down and i'm there with my lp..just let me know...now we know each other..haha...

lawn, welcome to the dark side....hope u get a pedaltrain too....hehehe...

u must try a PRS pal...it's a great rock guit too! i think u might like it...=)

*what iszz thiszzz the darkss sides..smeagles likes...yess we likess..* oops wrong movie..

yessss...the pedaltrain...altho justification is hard as i don't gig u see...hehe. probably use the money and....buy another pedal! keke

PRS...i think i will probably get the SE singlecut...and fit it with tremonti's pups. and that's as close as i will ever get to a PRS ...me thinks..

*oh yah i sold me OCD...*

why did u sell it? thought u loved it....

well if u get more pedals, it dun matter if u gig or not pal...it's for a neat and organiszed setup, wherever u are. =)
*pedaltrain, pedaltrain*

hehe ok next time go ur place i will bring PRS. see if u like it. then u might re-think that statement of "only a SE" hehehe.

yeah i did. then i realized i love Emma more. keke. but think i'm gonna ditch Emma for MIA(udio) now...haha.

i have no doubt PRS will rock me world. was lookin at 'em pictures in the latest Guitarist mag for the longest time. they featured the singlecut satin...sweet.

Back