Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

hello ShredCow & PatheinRaindropMoe,

here's the reply from Pigtronix regarding your Pigtronix enquiry

"The Echolution is not available yet. Even Musician's Friend has to wait. The ASDR should be ready in May and the Echolution will begin shipping to dealers in June."

stay tuned for further updates in the Pigtronix thread in the Great Deals section!

Pathein, lets go man. June. Save up some $ and if the Echolution rocks (it should since its designed by the EHX DMM maker right?) I can sell off stuff again. :lol:

greetings

the greco is cool. got used to the low action of the strings. yes i am the one who went into a trance with the plexitone :roll:

cheers,
Ian

everyone seems to love djthug's greco.

okay, lets have a monthly gathering then. maybe every last saturday of the month?

it'll be a mini 'tags' where you guys can all meet up, chill out and GAS together over the whole load of effects at the shop.

i'll keep working on bringing in new stuff for you guys to try out.

the latest news is that we'd be getting tc electronics pedals from the team108 guys to sell in the shop.

maybe we can showcase stuff from tymc, fierce etc. too? (guys from tymc, fierce etc.- if you are reading this, can we work out a deal? -pm me? thanks!)

ebenex music hopes to become your one stop guitar effects shop and with your continued support, we hope to open another branch in the west i.e bukit timah.

beez will be our store manager and he will gradually handle all retail operations.

i'll be moving to the background to work on growing the business. (more like trying to keep it alive)

regards.

david
ebenex music

a team108 rep has e-mailed me about product reviews... hmm maybe i can get inputs from members here as to which units to audition.

ebenex: the shop units @ the corner of your 3rd level are vacant- ever considering moving there (or are those taken up already, waiting for tenant to move in...).

Great shop with great atmosphere and fantastic service. Too bad I couldn't stay back longer for the gathering. I'm very interested in the demo to show potential of the Emma Rezzafratziz but then again, it was better that I left early or else I'll have more $$$ flying away. And thanks for the Dos Mos, it's really ripping my amp apart now. :twisted: Update us on the Krank, ok? :wink:

wow..since everyone loves to play with my axe...everytime i'm there..i'll bring it along..haha....my new hang-out spot...Ebenex Music..haha..if david doesn't mind..haha

DjThugs, were u still there on Sat between 445pm-530pm?

I'm not sure I saw any Greco being passed ard for tries!

I only tried Beez's souped up strat on his modded DS1. Didn't wanna try one la, paiseh, in front of all the geeetar experts...but Beez kept asking me to check em out!

I only met...Zhixiang, and Vincent Hadi, and David of course.

Nice cosy place, David, good environment to foster interaction between local guitarists/musicians. Hope you guys do even better and expand to twice the shop size or more!

See more of u during the next gathering for the pedaltrains.

hmm...not that I remember...I wld def have recalled if I had met u Shreddy.

I wasn't there for that long, 445-530. Spent most of my time talking to beez, who intro-ed me to David, zhixiang, and vincent.

aiyah I'm also not a natural social butterfly, so I don't go ard saying hi to everyone, and tend to stay in ma shell till I get to know ppl better.

leecs...u were there too? did I meet u? cs...not zhixiang r u?

I was there during that time... wearing a black t-shirt and holding a natural coloured superstrat. Sitting where the big amps where most of the time.

hm, shreddy, i didn't go past the first counter at all...so that's prob why I didn't see ya. I didn't hear fast shred-style playing goin on, else I'd prob have guessed!

Alawn told me he met u earlier in the day though.

Haha.. I wasn't shredding. :) I have problems shredding with the new guitar... the low output pups is a nightmare to shred over unless I choke my tone with gain - sounds dead then. Starting from Square 1!

See you when the pedaltrains come in!

haha..yes i was KennethC..i was at ebenex till they closed @ 8pm..my greco is at the inside test area...i was wearing a brown & orange striped shirt with berms..saw many guys trying out beez's DS-1 & axe..so dun know if it was u..haha...well..i'll be there on saturday..so u can always find me there..haha..

Back