Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

Yeah Faizal...I'm with you on that. Some times when you're so high up there right at the top, the only way for us is down. No club can win every single one of their games. :cool:

all this flamming and trash talking over a football match thats being fixed by FIFA LOL.

JOO ALL HAVE BEEN PWNED BY FIFA. i mean who the hell wants to watch an all english semi final in champs league or even spend money on the champs league campaign if that is going to happen?

the winning team always had 12 players on field , not 11 and you know who it is.

BPL clubs > most clubs of other countries. Its ze truth. :p

I'm sorry but the way Man U played last night, they were getting owned. Credit to Ronaldo who really tried to put up a fight but seriously, Man U were never in the game. Struggling in midfield and retaining possession, Man U just couldn't score if they din have the ball.

I think Chelsea (kudos in the previous round to take the fight to Barca) or Liverpool would have been a better representative from England to take on Barcelona in the final. The difference between the two teams was evident. Call us Liverpoot or Liverfools or Chelski if you want, it's quite clear Man U don't quite make the cut in Europe.

I think Chelsea (kudos in the previous round to take the fight to Barca) or Liverpool would have been a better representative from England to take on Barcelona in the final. The difference between the two teams was evident. Call us Liverpoot or Liverfools or Chelski if you want, it's quite clear Man U don't quite make the cut in Europe.

no i beg to differ.

if man u played at their very best, barcelona would have a much much tougher game and the score would have been very different.

every team has its off days. i believe man u chose the wrong day to turn off.

I'm sorry but the way Man U played last night, they were getting owned. Credit to Ronaldo who really tried to put up a fight but seriously, Man U were never in the game. Struggling in midfield and retaining possession, Man U just couldn't score if they din have the ball.

If Man Utd cant make it in Europe, can your whatever team make it? Come on, they cant even make it to the Final. Cant make it in Europe? Man Utd has an unbeaten European record of 25 matches before losing it last night. Please know the facts before making senseless assumptions.

I know anti-Man utd supporters are happy flaming now that United lost the final. But, to me this is quite a successful year for United. They played more games than any team and still manage to win 3 titles. Liverpool has none while Chelsea still has a chance to win the FA cup.

Well Liverpool beaten Man U home and away. 4 semi-final appearances in 5 consecutive seasons is quite clear-cut. Would have loved to see Man U-Liverpool game in the semis but didn't get that - otherwise would have literally quietened all Man U fans for good. Seriously, the way Man U played last night compared to Chelsea in the previous round, there is a gulf man. Be waiting to see if Ronaldo decides to leave the club later on .... hehe

If Man Utd cant make it in Europe, can your whatever team make it? Come on, they cant even make it to the Final. Cant make it in Europe? Man Utd has an unbeaten European record of 25 matches before losing it last night. Please know the facts before making senseless assumptions

hmmm... only manu go finals every year ah? lol

ok dun disturb them oreadi la...
wait headline become:

A Manchester United fan in spore langgar a few softies after his team kena disturb when lost the Champions League final............

ok ok peace :p

Im a manu fans. But what i can say is, Manu is just being lucky this season. Sorry.

If Man Utd cant make it in Europe, can your whatever team make it? Come on, they cant even make it to the Final. Cant make it in Europe? Man Utd has an unbeaten European record of 25 matches

before losing it last night. Please know the facts before making senseless assumptions.

I know anti-Man utd supporters are happy flaming now that United lost the final. But, to me this is quite a successful year for United. They played more games than any team and still manage to win 3 titles. Liverpool has none while Chelsea still has a chance to win the FA cup.

Yes, Liverpool beat United at home and away but that does not mean anything as Man Utd are still BPL Champions at the end of season. :p

Remember, Liverpool still has 0 Premier League title. :(

Yes, Liverpool beat United at home and away but that does not mean anything as Man Utd are still BPL Champions at the end of season. :p

Remember, Liverpool still has 0 Premier League title. :(

0 league titles? hahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahha

talking abt knowing ur stats... :p

0 league titles? hahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahha

talking abt knowing ur stats... :p

I am referring to Premier League title. Not league title. The Premier league was formed in 15 August 1992

http://www.sportingchronicle.com/2009/03/29/premier-league-past-winners/

Mr Boon it's 0 Premiere League Title :-D but 18 top flight title.
But why the hell suddenly the focus turns to Liverpool when it is about manures and barca? :confused:

Also SG reported 3 more H1N1 cases.

Man Utd lost to a better team...but at the end of the day..these footie superstars are probably relaxing at their million pound cribs,models at their side,supercars at their garage,planning and going for their summer vacations,partying all day and night...

looks like all of 'em are winners to me...
the losers...you and me...living in properties which are not fully paid yet,working tommorow,riding in taxi,MRTS and buses..looking thru soft buy/sell for good buys...*sigh*

dey...these footie superstars do not know who the hell are we..unless they read today's TNP and saw wyldeboon postings...hehehehe

Cristiano Ronaldo has said ''everything went wrong'' in Manchester United's 2-0 defeat by Barcelona in the final of the UEFA Champions League and said their tactics were ''not good''.

The former Sporting Lisbon man also refused to comment on his future amid fresh reports linking Real Madrid with a renewed interest in his services.

Another end season "dilemma" for Ronaldo.
Should he stay or should he go?
If he stay it would be trouble, and if he go it will be double :mrgreen:.

But why the hell suddenly the focus turns to Liverpool when it is about manures and barca? :confused:

that you gotta ask your fellow fans. it was your fellow liverpudlians that came in, pranced about reminding everyone about the oh so great 1-4 win at Old Trafford..

after that, when a ManUtd fan tried to stand up for his club, it was you guys who got touchy about your trophy-less season.

who do want to blame? akon said that you can put the blame on him.

jokes aside, i happily quote a liverpool fan.

I dun understand why after the final, everyone starts to pounce on Man U here, calling them this and that....there's no need to. I have full respect for other clubs and I don't go about bashing other clubs. Winning and losing is part and parcel of football.

Lets look foward to a brand new season, shall we? :)

Last edited:
Back