Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

RUIXIST - hmm...but we don't know what exactly he was trying to say. Not that we should let it bother us. :D

So you watched it with friends at home? I was down at the Man Utd Cafe.

I'm kinda disappointed to see the headline on newpaper. it's about ManU.
Gosh! this team lost and still at the headline?

What's wrong with the editors? Cmon, you've got to give credit to Barcelona!

I'm neither a ManU or a bacelona fan and no ill feelings about people who adore them. But I feel like the singapore media keeps on shoving ManU to my face!

humble argentine? who are you referring to or are you being sarcastic cos i can't tell...

at least get the fact that ronaldo is portuguese correct, rite? haha.

goshh. glory man utd, '09-'10 here we come! :)

steviegfc was saying that the humble argentine lionel messi shut ronaldo's mouth.

anyway this thread shouldn't be locked.. cos if manure won, nobody will be calling for this thread to be locked... people are calling for this thread to be locked only because manure lost...

a bit like how when kris allen won AI, it was more of 'ADAM LOST' rather than 'KRIS WON'. i guess the press will always have their biases.

lovehurts - i watched it while chionging homework. lol.

steviegfc was saying that the humble argentine lionel messi shut ronaldo's mouth.

anyway this thread shouldn't be locked.. cos if manure won, nobody will be calling for this thread to be locked... people are calling for this thread to be locked only because manure lost...

thanks for clearing it up :)

i guess this thread shld continue for as long as the discussion revolves around the match...altho im not sure it is at the moment!

RUIXIST - wah ! you could concentrate on your school stuffs still? Wah! You're a fantastic multi-tasker! Hats off to ya!

ai ya, let the papers say whatever the hell they want to. Just goes to show we're always in the news & on their minds, regardless of whether they love us or hate us. But they just can't seem to stop talking about us :mrgreen:

Reminds me of Hitler. Millions despise him. Some love him. Either way, he's always being discussed! He's achieved immortality.

Last edited:
IN THIS THREAD BESIDES DISCUSSION - YOU ALL COULD SING MY BARCA SONG i GUESS. ...

Man United could have won if they were united on the field but , they looked divided instead. ....so Man Divided lost to Barca.

FGL D!!!!! You really enjoy taunting me, ha????

ok, this warrants 2 hard smacks from me. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

death to barca, bloody gypsies...........hate them, hate any team that dares to beat Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahah sore loser from hell

death to barca, bloody gypsies...........hate them, hate any team that dares to beat Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahah sore loser from hell

HERE'S A SONG I COMPOSED FOR BARCA ... SUNG TO THE TUNE OF VILLAGE PEOLPE HIT DISCO SONG "YMCA" - ITS CALLED BA -R -C-A

1st verse
manu u, theres no need to feel down,
I said man u, get your face off the ground
I said man u- lost in that Roman town
and so we are all ..so...happy

man u, theres no place U can go
I said man u - when U cock up the show
Its a fate worse - than that flu from the swine
many times you bragged to our kind ..

Chorus
(Its fun to watch them play) BA ... R .... C .....A
The got everything for their fans to enjoy
They made man u feel like boys

fergie forget your deams, Ronny making a meal
and the Barca went fo the kill...

2nd verse
Tevez .. are U listening to me
I said Tevez - where do U wannabe
I said fergie - you can forget your dreams
coz you got to know this one thing

No ref will buy ronaldo's dives
They know - all about all his jive
Giggsy - just too old - a has been
ferdinand went for sightseeing

REPEAT CHORUS

Last Verse
(so you're) down and out with the blue
(I say) man u - coz U mite always lose
to a good team , just like Barca or mine
AFC mite whack your behind

Thats when, man u haters will see
We ask .. hey man ..what do U wanna be?
be a spainaird and catalan so fine
lose the match then drink fergie's old wine

REPEAT CHORUS

Found this joke from a very (ahem!) respectable forum. What does ROME stand for?

Ronaldo
Ordinary
Messi
Extraordinary

Ridiculously
Overrated
ManU
Excrement

Reds
Only
ManU
Evicted