Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

Can't understand why people take internet so seriously.
Tekan-ing is part of the game, either in real life or in here.
If you can't handle the heat than don't start the fire!

I'll rather have fans come here tekan each other rather than in real life where they beat each other up, kill opposition cos your team lost (Nigerian bus driver kills four Barca supporters), end your life and start a riot.

I like Guardiola, even though this is his 1st season with barca and won spanish 1st treble, he still is humble.

And yes I'm really happy when barca won cos they have a humble squad.
The good guys won in the end :twisted:.

This quote sums up majority of football fans nowadays.

quelbut

Does this guy even know the names of his local team? Can he point out where Manchester is on the map? Does he know the history of Man U? The answer to all of these questions is no. Whatever he feels for Man U is fabricated on tenuous links or even nonexistent ones.

FGL D - EXCELLENT!!! If Everton wins, you owe me a drink. If Chelsea loses, you buy me a drink as well. Deal?

woof .....
animal-smiley-4898.gif

translation: 1 woof for yes / 2 woofs for no

FGL D - ON la! what's with all this woofing around?? trying to hint to people that you're leashed by me, izzit????? :twisted:

FGL D - is dat a "no"??

Hai. So sad. No football to keep us entertained. next thing to look forward to is Everton whoopin' Chelsea's butt.

yes dahlin .. say no Im not hintingthat U have leashed me

sooooooooooooooo no football = most sat nights free - so we can .... ermm U know .... compare footballnfo - U show me your stats & I will show you mine :rolleyes:

Oh Lordy!! KK, i better take this elsewhere, to someplace safer...I got one foot in the 'hall of the banned' already... :eek:

hahahaha ronnie talked so much abt being no.1 again this season and how he deserved it, in the end kena own by Messi and Iniesta. It is about time the humble Argentine shut his mouth. But I wouldnt want ronnie be out of EPL, he is too much soap drama to turn away from.

humble argentine? who are you referring to or are you being sarcastic cos i can't tell...

Latest posts

Back