Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

dear ronnie,

please stay at manutd and continue to be the little brat you have always been. continue to do what you do best and go on an all out diva fit, in return you ruin your team's morale by your endless whining and complaining.

however if you do choose to leave and a certain french, namely frank ribery takes your place, the rest of us are pretty much fu*ked because he can do everything you can and have the character to tide through a tough time. he's a team player unlike you, a spot light little cunt.

hahahaha ronnie talked so much abt being no.1 again this season and how he deserved it, in the end kena own by Messi and Iniesta. It is about time the humble Argentine shut his mouth. But I wouldnt want ronnie be out of EPL, he is too much soap drama to turn away from.

as a soccer fan, i'd hope that ronnie will realize his pride is gonna cost his team trophies. no doubt he's very talented. but he should know better than us that soccer is a team game, he didn't win player of the year himself, he didn't win epl himself, n he didn't reach CL finals himself, the team did.

but as a non-ManU supporter...i'd love to c him stay at ManU n ruin their next season...hahaha....

FGL D: thank you! Yeah, pasta....that's just about enough consolation for me!
Pls ah, don't 'tekan' me here ah. I'm a gracious loser. :)

van_halen: I agree with dudelove. Since when have we given excuses? I think all of us Man Utd fans can agree that the better team won, and Man Utd lost because of our own shortcomings and Barca won because of their strengths.

Excuses will be like us blaming the ref for a poor job and not awarding a single penalty kick when we deserved four, or the opposition played too rough, or parked their team bus in front of goal. And do we see the Man Utd players chasing the ref around the field, or screaming into a TV camera that the match is an effing disgrace? Go on and read the reports. The team and the gaffer wholeheartedly agree that the better team won.

guitarsan: You gotta read the posts before you comment man. I haven't seen any Man Utd fan trying to defend the team. And touchy? Man, I have the utmost respect and admiration for Barcelona and what they have achieved this season. We gladly accept and recognise this.

I don't know the kind of Man Utd fans that you guys have been hanging around with, but true fans are not blind, or arrogant as to believe that the team is infallible and is absolved of all blame. True fans do not blindly follow, but instead appreciate, comment or even criticise if the need arises. And true fans of the game do not slander, insult or belittle any team. Or to give derogatory nicknames like ManUre, Liver-fool, or Arse-nal. That's not really being objective or mature.

relac la all so fierce for what? at the end of the day this football club thing is just something we like to talk cock about and make jibes at each other for fun. FOR FUN. Don't take it away by being so defensive lah.

To their credit most MAN U fans aren't blind to not see that Barca is currently really the best team in the world. And as an Arsenal fan i'll admit at the moment Barca > Man U > Arsenal.

But that's only at the moment, doesn't mean it'll be the same next season! :D (and call this giving excuses, I don't care)

just chill out and enjoy the banter la

HERE'S A SONG I COMPOSED FOR BARCA ... SUNG TO THE TUNE OF VILLAGE PEOLPE HIT DISCO SONG "YMCA" - ITS CALLED BA -R -C-A

1st verse
manu u, theres no need to feel down,
I said man u, get your face off the ground
I said man u- lost in that Roman town
and so we are all ..so...happy

man u, theres no place U can go
I said man u - when U cock up the show
Its a fate worse - than that flu from the swine
many times you bragged to our kind ..

Chorus
(Its fun to watch them play) BA ... R .... C .....A
The got everything for their fans to enjoy
They made man u feel like boys

fergie forget your deams, Ronny making a meal
and the Barca went fo the kill...

2nd verse
Tevez .. are U listening to me
I said Tevez - where do U wannabe
I said fergie - you can forget your dreams
coz you got to know this one thing

No ref will buy ronaldo's dives
They know - all about all his jive
Giggsy - just too old - a has been
ferdinand went for sightseeing

REPEAT CHORUS

Last Verse
(so you're) down and out with the blue
(I say) man u - coz U mite always lose
to a good team , just like Barca or mine
AFC mite whack your behind

Thats when, man u haters will see
We ask .. hey man ..what do U wanna be?
be a spainaird and catalan so fine
lose the match then drink fergie's old wine

REPEAT CHORUS

Last edited:
FGL D : I am hand-feeding you pasta. But make no mistake. It ain't going in your mouth.
You are going to pay, Mister! :twisted:

FGL D - haha...you forgot la, dat i was a United fan. Kk, i don't wanna nag you liao..wait later, i get all kinds of labels..:cool:

United performed like they were having a hangover.

lets focus on FA cup final now shall we? rooting for everton

-GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

I don't know the kind of Man Utd fans that you guys have been hanging around with, but true fans are not blind, or arrogant as to believe that the team is infallible and is absolved of all blame. True fans do not blindly follow, but instead appreciate, comment or even criticise if the need arises. And true fans of the game do not slander, insult or belittle any team. Or to give derogatory nicknames like ManUre, Liver-fool, or Arse-nal. That's not really being objective or mature.

QFT.

Oh well, at least we won the BPL.

Back