Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

That said, I do not dislike MUFC, just find the people supporting them, to be annoying, proud and snoobish. Whoops, did I hit the nail on your head?? :lol:

funny thing, that's exactly how i find most liverpool fans.

most, not all.

CONGRATS TO BARCELONA - DESERVING CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.

To all Man Utd fans here - It's all good. We've bagged 3 trophies this season. And that's more than Pool could ever handle.

Plus, though Man Utd loss, someone still owes me pasta as a forfeit ;)

I guess when the clubs you support is way up there, it is hard not to share in their achievements and pride.

How come it never happened to Arsenal? We should win some trophies next season and earn some bragging rights. Arsenal is way too quiet for the past years :lol:

How come it never happened to Arsenal? We should win some trophies next season and earn some bragging rights. Arsenal is way too quiet for the past years :lol:

provided they don't sell their consistent performers, buy a clinical finisher or two, a couple of solid defenders and take a leaf out of barca's finishing prowess and you should be set.

oh yeah, tell the board not to be too stingy with the transfer kitty.

thinking back, i think the most happy person to see Barca win the cup would be Platini, the UEFA president. that guy has always had a thing for english clubs..

stating the reason that english clubs are so successive in recent years is because of the number of foreign players in each club.

A pity Henry couldn't complete his journey with the Gunners; same goes for Hleb.

Iniesta and Xavi were top performers. I am beginning to think that the Spanish might come up as the next World Cup Champs, judging from their various performances in all the different leagues.

Yea i totally agree with ZULLIO. The success of the english clubs is predominantly due to all their foreign players. Just look at Arsenal as an example, all of their first 11 are non-English!! With the exception of just one player, can't remember who now. Man Utd & Pooool are guilty as charged too.

But I guess that's what makes the EPL the most prolific league in the world. Simply because we've garnered the best players from all around the world to play in top clubs within the EPL.

NEURO 182 - yeah, that's what's great about being a Man Utd supporter. We'll never run out of bragging rights. But Barca really outdid us last night & for that they deserved to be champions.

thinking back, i think the most happy person to see Barca win the cup would be Platini, the UEFA president. that guy has always had a thing for english clubs..

stating the reason that english clubs are so successive in recent years is because of the number of foreign players in each club.

sssshhhhhh, let you in on a little secret. uefa/platini wanted to end english clubs monopoly on the champions league. and that's why man u lost... there, don't go telling anyone about this. its only between the two of us.

... in manu,i only respect giggs....

not forgetting scholes!
he's gonna b a ManU legend, if not already is.

... I am beginning to think that the Spanish might come up as the next World Cup Champs, judging from their various performances in all the different leagues...

tat's y liverpool is aiming for a few more spanish players...
bring in david villa n silva n liverpool will b all-star spanish team n world champion...hahaha....

i dun care who have the most trophies or who trashes manu by 3 goals :p or the whole spain join liverpool or wenger buy fgl or wat...

to me... anything BUT manu!!
ok ok sori..

man u sucks!

lotsa of footie experts here...

jeremy...hmmm..how many titles have you won ???

face it lah..Barca pwned ManUtd...Pep pwned Fergie..Puyol pwnd Rooney

GAME OVER..Barca WON..United balek kampong..tanam jagong

for the record...i am not a fan of any EPL team/clubs

I only support our national team..and whichever team I bet on...

i didn't blame or am sore about anything. dont be stupid with your comments. i just clearly stated the facts why we lost. and i took the lost gracefully.
read before you comment.

i hate the haters. i dont hate liverpool, arsenal or chelsea or any other clubs.
but the fact that their supporters are acting stupid and saying Man United suck is stupid.
we are all passionate about our clubs but show a little respect here. this goes to the Man United fans as well. don't ruin our good image.
Barce deserved the UCL, period.
Man United deserved the PL, FACT!

why trash talk? like talking will make any difference.
have a good summer break, and start all over again next season!
this season was fun.

Clipboard01-2.jpg

Right, 'fess up! Who joined? Haha

JEREMY - That's just the way coolhand goes about doing things la. I'm sure you're not the only one who is bothered by him. For me, I'm an avid United supporter. And yes, I graciously accept defeat. We lost to the better team. If people's comments here piss you off, the thing that I've found is that ignoring them will piss them off even more. So yeah. :D

Love ya, United!

I dun understand why after the final, everyone starts to pounce on Man U here, calling them this and that....there's no need to. I have full respect for other clubs and I don't go about bashing other clubs. Winning and losing is part and parcel of football.

Lets look foward to a brand new season, shall we? :)

Back