AFF Suzuki Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
the referee for the myanmar vs s'pore match is GREAT!

eh did anyone notice, after the incident, the myanmar players started aiming for s'pore players leg when they tackle instead of the ball??

splintersfury: If I remember correctly, Shebby Singh, the commentator, predicted that they would do just that and he was right. :p

did anyone see the MAS - VIE match just now? malaysia keeper kelong?? it was mind boggling

haha best match of the tournament so far. although its the best cause i laughed so hard.

keeper penalised for holding longer than 6 seconds.
keeper beaten by seemingly harmless long shot for the 1st goal.
keeper beaten at his near post.
keeper beaten by vietnamese cross further than halfway line.

malaysian striker choosing to chip when the goal was empty, and hits the bar.
vietnam directly counters attack from this and scores.

damn it was fun.

Myanmar last time in Tiger cup the reserve keeper threw a fullbottle of mineral water into S'pore player's face - and also wanna walk out

FIFA should BAN THEM!

thank you Channel 5 for NOT showing the S'pore-Indo match LIVE today... *sigh*

sport-smiley-5556.gif

I predict a 0-0 draw............S'pore will sure stall for time one. Myanmar got talent but short, short fuses and obviously dun know the rules. They shld be BANNED FOREVER.

Jia Yi gets my respect tonight not because he scored (that's a bonus) but he bothers to sing the national anthem. over at the substitute's bench, majority of the s'pore reserves didn't sing & one was chewing gum...
angry-smiley-192.gif

Heya guys, didn't watch the match cos of my RT..damn...but seeing the non-strikers score is a surprise for me...didn't expect the Lions to beat Indonesia at their home turf.

Lions all the way!!!!!!!!!! :)

i think bahakki did well today:) Player of the match. Agu player of the match for myanmmar.
But i dont think the refree is good... i prefer the myanmmay main refree. okaye. soccer from a girl... haha. right. dont be speechless:) soccer is prety damn fun! haha. Finals Spore against vietnam or thailand? when ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back