AFF Suzuki Cup 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they get back with even more violence. Countries like Vietnam, Myanmar and Thailand, and even Indonesia have been known for their die-hard supporters and I admit, Indonesians love riots..haha..So you never know what they got in store for you guys (Singaporeans)

I mean, I always love soccer. I always advice my friends that as long as it is a fair game and a good one, I don't care which side won or lost actually. Just like Indonesia lost to Singapore 0-2. That was a good game, hell I am dissapointed, but 'the ball is round', things just happen.

they took advantage while the match is held in singapore.
and i agree that the ball is round, there's nothing you can do to change it unless you deflate it.

Last edited:
deflate it you mean? The next time it does, the corner guy(?) just throw in a new ball..lol..You mean who took advantage? the Vietnamese?

O Re Piyaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Certis Cisco is made up of mostly malaysians who think they're police officers.

last night at Junction 8, there was a gang clash.

mostly young punks from 17-21.

one of the weapons used looked like my mom's butter knife.

the security cldn't do anything.

and after the gangsters ran away, the following took place.

Guard 1 : What should we do?
Guard 2 : call for patrol car la, don't tell me this one also u dunnoe........

KNN.

wa. this is something serious.
if they don't know what to do in that case, then, its like an untrained officer patrolling on the streets.

Whoa Vietnam are ASEAN champs! Scored during the last kick of the game. Thailand lost the final 2 times in a row, must have been heartbreaking for them.

thank you everyone for participating in this discussion :cool:

congrats to Vietnam.

S'pore could have done better.
angry-smiley-215.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back