3rd Drum Meetup 26th May-Clinic By Kevin Corey Of Heritage !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ignore those who doesn't comply to the guidelines here... I have been to other forums where people were deliberate trouble makers were ignored whatever posts they made... after a while, they left the forum as they can't get the kick when nobody respond to their posts... bottom line... they make a fool out of themselves... actually I do have a good laugh when others are ignoring their posts... 8)

well... fun is fun, open is open ...but rude posts shud get zapped...

RD - u gotta do the Johnny Cash & "Walk The Line" ....

RD for drum ambassador!

woa bro plainsmen... looking forward forward to jam wt u too...any friend of zain is a friend of mine man.

FORZA PLAINSMEN

drum hobbyist - 210% correct re: your ignore comments

what most shit stirers want is an AUDIENCE ...

Latest Update - The Show Must Go On

Those Attending this Clinic & 3rd Meetup
(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) rla
(4) Reuben
(5) danial
(6) blissuicide
(7) plainsman
(8 )l kenny_guy
(9) Rustee
(10) Frummer
(11) Paradidz
(12) pablo
(13) drum_hobbyist
(14) Tetragrammaton
(15) mel80
(16) danial's friend ( no soft acc )
(17) caijunlong

yeap he meant jerry chua from MYX.

i remember him showing some Paradiddle-related drum licks on the set....

yups caijunlong... caught a few lessons from him in 2001 and they're stuff i'll never forget.... including movin' like stevie wonder n MJ :lol: :lol:

Hi All,

I am having 2 more friends coming to Corey's clinic so add them in.

Btw, I am performing tonite at Esplanade Free Outdoor 7.30pm (3 sets).There is a guest guitarist from Jakarta whom is also one of the Top players in his country. I plan to bring him again to do guitar clinics with me as well. He is also the Director of Music programme at the now No.1 Music College there & its called Institute Music Indonesia.

Pls come and say hello if Free.

Kenny Hogan
www.kennyhoganumi.com

Kenny - who is this Indon guitarist....and did U audition him? :lol: :wink:

Dear Bros

I just realise something - Jokes On Drummers: - Within the net, there are plenty of Stupid Jokes on Drummers especially (check it out)....but We drummers are not stupid lah - how can we be - don't forget "We Are Bery Good In Stick Control" lah....but that's beside the point...We should not show others that all these stupid jokes on us are somewhat true in a way through our behaviour.........So we Create Unity not Division among us here.

I tell you why we are cleber.

Language: - English is a Language - and to any kind of language it's purposes is to Communicate and brings what one wants to put across to another (as simple as that) - If the other party understand you (even if you spelled it wrongly) - it has serve it's purpose well (especially in a forum)...simple....No need to argue and say someone - hey you cannot spell this cannot spell that correctly but you know he scoulded you actually Hehehehe :lol: - though he had spelled it wrongly - this shows we are clever? ...This is not an English Teaching Forum it's a Music Forum lah?..............If the other party didn't get the message across - why did you get angry in the 1st place.

Maths: - Wah-loh now comes Mathematics or Statistics. I really admire some of you guys can bother to take out your calculator, get datas here and work out some probability analysis or whatever (hardwork/homework whatever) - that show you are cleber or committed- Unfortunately we are not teaching Statistics or Mathematics here also lah bro....no need to work until so hard on this area - for what?

In a way - yes we are all Humorous - - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now - lets get a little serious here (cannot always humorous also)..to balance up.

Someone here- PM a fellow Drummer/Forumer (as reported to us) - threatening to bash someone or 2 up - -Please don't do this. If we want to joke or make fun of someone (do it wisely and think before you do it)....This kind of Threatening is subject to Criminal Law/Charge (we call it An Act Of Intimination be it Verbal or Physical) - well of course as some say - This forum has to be more opened, let people say or do whatever lah, have fun - you can argue and bring up this very point - if the one you directed so decide to take an action on you (Maybe Singapore will change this law and you can then set a precedent here)...that's good luck to you..........BUt in this Forum of course this will not be tolerated - - - You know who you are yourself...Please !.....I know you are a nice guy inside you - but why go until this extend lah...can you cool it - do me a favour please.

I'm not going to banned you as at now now - but let this be a Final Warning here to you. Soft is nice (everyones knows it)...But please don't take Kindness for Weakness (it's totally 2 different thing)......Want to play, enjoy can (I also want to enjoy myself here) - but must agar agar (automatically controlling ourself on the limit we go lah)...don't overdo it...

RudimentalDrummer: yes corporal!

who is this "sam seng"? blanket party him at the clinic man!

Bro fgl

Like that har - Kelvin's Clinic must standby Policeman there (in case got trouble) - even Simon Phillip or John Blackwell clinic don't have police......wait create another drummer's joke again Hahahahaha ! :lol: ..but then again that's publicity, also show Singapore is really a safe place to live in....

PS: What a joke - hey have pity on your Moderator lah - like that carry on I can die of Heart-Attack one lah - Be a kind soul, I'm an old man liao...please let me live longer bros....

woits...
if blanket party him ah, dont record on your handphone and post it to youtube.com leh..
later come out The New Paper again.. like last week..
wat a joke..
hahahahahaha....

just FYI Corey was Best Man for my wedding many years back and at our stag party - HE kena blanket party..hahaha...you all must ask him the "sausage & chilli sauce" details later... :lol:

Wow...this is serious man! The guy or gal who threaten got play number ah? Nebermind lah.....we also got play number. Our number is 999. Remember ah....we belong to that number. During the clinic standby all your handphones ah.....anyting wrong....just press to call.

No need blanket party. Later, too many gangsters all come....we all land up in POLYCLINIC after the clinic if lucky. Hehehehe.....!!!

Saluti!
Tetragrammaton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back