3rd Drum Meetup 26th May-Clinic By Kevin Corey Of Heritage !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't no drummer but love to meet up. 'Cause when I play the drums, my drummer just wouldn't wanna play no more. It's either I'm too good or I'm just hopelessly bad. Hehehehe.....!!!

Those Attending this Clinic & 3rd Meetup
(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) rla
(4) Reuben
(5) danial
(6) blissuicide
(7) plainsman
(8) kenny_guy
(9) Rustee
(10) Frummer
(11) Paradidz
(12) pablo
(13) drum_hobbyist
(14) :lol: Tetragrammaton

they make a bad shisha in my arab st my man.
cheap tobacco with half broken pipes and people who dun know how to make a gd shisha. uh huh

stewartbass

anyway all the way for my bro who is doing the drum clinic
and i support all drummers here in soft.com cause they are good drummers
with good attitude

sterwardbass

What do you mean by "still very much like sheep" and who are you refering to ? be more specific and elaborate more please...

This is The 3rd Drumming Meetup Thread - Are you intending to come to watch the Clinic? If so put in your name - you are most welcome

drumfest

anyway yesterday group of drummers of soft.com when for the drumfest,it was fun
there was alot of good drummers like,kevin corey-heritage,gary tan-ublues and heritage.slipknot_dude, and rustee.from soft.com
all were very good players,top players i must say
they got their own style and everybody was having fun there
even the metal guitar player try to play drums he was good at what he does
we only have to play a groove and a drum solo for 2 minutes
rock on bros :D

(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) rla
(4) Reuben
(5) danial
(6) blissuicide
(7) plainsman
(8) kenny_guy
(9) Rustee
(10) Frummer
(11) Paradidz
(12) pablo
(13) drum_hobbyist
(14) Tetragrammaton
(15) mel80

thts good lads, everyone responded well to something hostile. i will hopefully be able to make a meet up in july if u guys are having one.
i'd play some gentle fusion compared to alfie's angry fusion hahhaah

Hi Fellow Drummers/Existing Committee Members

kenny_guy has volunteer to join in as a committee Member as to all our Drum Meetup/Exchange Programs.....Thanks Kenny

Committee Members: - Soft, Rd, rla, drum_hobbyist, reuben, caijunlong, weckl, jimmyplaydrums, robsg, rustee, bliss, lucifersatan, kenny_guy

Regards

Eric

(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) rla
(4) Reuben
(5) danial
(6) blissuicide
(7) plainsman
(8 )l kenny_guy
(9) Rustee
(10) Frummer
(11) Paradidz
(12) pablo
(13) drum_hobbyist
(14) Tetragrammaton
(15) mel80
(16) danial's friend ( no soft acc )

Whatever. Guys lets remember the drumming community here is a closely kniited family of drummer, likewise also as a musician as we are now trying to inculcate a kind of good culture here - we must do what we are trying to preach mah - so lets be a little nicer to Mr Sterwardbass can?...thk u all. :lol

PS: Lucifer - As a Committee you have to be extra careful with words..thk u...Can you please admend or delete those commence or we wil have to do it.

There are many people who had so-call ( Bad Records or being Bad Mouth ) but lets not condemn a fellow Musician due to hear-say....this must never happen here.

Hi All,

Yup, I will be joining u guys at soft. HOWEVER, as I have spoken personally to rudimental Drummer lastnite (over an hour) , I may not be able to attend all meet ups as my priorities of performing overseas and representing S'pore for my regular shows needs to be taken care of first before anything.

I also hope its about time comments be it drumming etc.....done in a much more professional manner with positive criticisms.That way I won't feel I am wasting my time & my expertise contributing what I have to offer.

I have also touched on the possibilty of me doing clinics every 2 months once like what In am doing from in Kuala Lumpur from June 2007 till June 2008.

Rest assured my clinics are ALWAYS different each time with numerous concepts and techniques I am verty certain not demonstrated or discussed here in many educational establishments.

Thanks For Having me & now Lets really keep the drumming ALIVE AND
KICKING !!!!!!!

Drums,Love and Peace! (':D')
Kenny Hogan

:D

heh - I would PAY to see stewartbass "Kiss & make up" and playing alongside corey nonis at his drum clinic...

yes I would.... :wink:

lets have a poll...how many ppl thing that these two should kiss and make up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back