3rd Drum Meetup 26th May-Clinic By Kevin Corey Of Heritage !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, if I offended anyone, I'm sorry.

But I'm very sure I did not insult anyone in childish ways. And I did not assume that anyone had no lives or girlfriends nor did I insinuate it.

Funny how that can happen when I'm accused of assuming things.

And btw, "core audience" refers to the DRUMMERS and/or potential drummers that will want to attend your clinics, attend your concerts, buy your CDs, and listen to whatever you have to say or sell. Is that... hard to understand?

Ok to be honest I'm not really sorry. Some people are seriously rude here. I'm just sorry for how things turned out.

Forget it. I'm wasting my time.

OK.....I think it's Story-Time now - - -

A Host open up his home and host a party and he kindly invited anyone that is interested to come and join in the fun for FREE. There were free food & drinks and everyone was merry. During the party some people got drunk and get carried away and there were quarrels then fights among the people there and the place was in a mess. When the party was over, the poor owner have up all the messess.

But the owner being a kind hearted soul of the home, out of his kindness still wants to host and continue with these parties for the sake of the people who love it there so he continue to host it for free. In his next invitation he got some helpers to help him to try maintain and keep the party well hopefully in an organized manner and he lay down certain House-Rules - Eg. Please don’t wear your shoes into the house (dress code is informal, but cannot come naked of course), you can drink as much as you like, get sober not dead drunk and loose control of yourself and do not create trouble or fights there.

Again the same people were invited to the party and once again the same things happen, the same people got drunk, created trouble again and fight occurs, things got damaged in the home… then everybody left and there was again plenty of cleaning-up work to be done by the owner and the helpers again when the party was over.

Again, the owner tell those trouble maker not to do it again please in the next party, but they could’nt be bother with it and this continues.... as such

The owner was very dissapointed with all these that had happened time after time and he began to ask himself. “Should He Stop Hosting These Parties In The Future From Now Onwards” or “Should He Just Not Invite Those Trouble Makers The Next Time Round But Let The Party Carry On For Sake Of The Other People?”. The owner finally decided on the later.

Now, the trouble-makers who were not invited and who do not abide by the house-rules now complain that the Host is a Lousy-Host, Not Being Fair To Them and this and that.

But the Owner still say to them – You are most welcome back to join us back in all our future party, but provided you do not get too drunk, create trouble and fight again and please help to keep my home clean because that’s the way I want it to be. Still these trouble maker are not happy, they say “Why can’t we do anything we want at your party and make ourselves merry & happy, so what if we get drunk, create trouble and fight, abuse others, call people names, that’s just me (to each his own), can’t I have my own rights here even though it’s your home, you hosted the party didn’t you? but isn't it a free world out here ?”

The owner & the helpers said: - Of course you can have your own right to do anything you want, if that’s your own personal home. The owner then continue to say – “But this is my home not yours, and I want my home to have peace & I want it to be clean & nice so that everyone coming to my home can enjoy themselves in the environment here”…

Is it wrong for the owner to have that simple yet logical demand from his guests? In every home there are House-Rules (even in our own home- do you all not agree), although the degree of freedom on the Do’s & Don’t’s varies among homes.

Generally, so it’s either one abide by the owner’s house rules or don’t go to the home anymore.

There are plenty of crazy parties elsewhere where there is No-Rules and one can do/write anything as the sky is the limit over there….If one likes it in Soft and want to make this your Cyber-Home you are most welcome but please abide by the Dos & Don’t’s here, or else you are not welcome here - you decide. ......

Please BE RESPECTFUL !

Sarah Wellington:-

Just to clarify ...NO...I did not say that I'm going on the 16 May (12.30 to 2.30pm) because I told Kenny I have to work, but it was indeed very kind of him to invite me there.....

Eric

Note: -

If a forumer account has being de-activated, they will not be able to log-on to this forum (This is not a banned but might result in one at a later stage here after re-activating of account - depending on situation).

If you can see this message - you account is not being de-activated.

However, if someone calls you and he finds that he cannot access into SOFT (and his system is actually ok), it means his/her account had been de-activated by SOFT. In such cases, kindly advice the person whose account had been de-activated to sent an email direct to:-

info@soft.com.sg

Thank You !

Your Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back