Live Looping by Randolf Arriola with Boss RC50 Loopstation

embryo

Much Love went into this and more Thanks and credit goes out to James and Leslie and everybody at soft.com.sg and all the wonderful people who came together last Sunday afternoon to help me put this together. Here it is finally! Phew!!! There are 4 video clips at youtube each representing different aspects of what I do as a solo live looper as an artist, entertainer and songwriter.

The setup I used in these clips are what I use every week for my solo live looping performances at Harry's at Dempsey where I play
every Thrs, Fri and Sats.

Hope you enjoy and get something out of these to inspire you on your own exciting live looping discoveries Please do post your positive comments and encouragements at each of the following youtube links in response to my shameless plug here. Hugs and kisses milk and cookies for everyone here! :) Aldabest to everyone. Tanx ya! :)

Last edited:
Here's the 2nd clip this time in song context. This my solo live looping tribute to U2, Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois. :)

Please do leave comments at youtube if you've enjoyed this and connect with me for more of the latest at my facebook.

This one's the 3rd clip. This is my ambient interpretation of Teardrop by Massive Attack.

Please do leave comments at youtube if you've enjoyed this and connect with me for more of the latest at my facebook.

Last edited:
This is the 4th clip. It's a one take capture of an original improvisation which happened on the spot and it does fairly demonstrate one of many creative and musical possibilities within the workflow of solo live looping with the Boss RC50 Loopstation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back