Randolf Arriola Live+Live Looping at Harry's Dempsey Hill

embryo

Randolf Arriola Live Live Looping at Harry's Dempsey Hill

Just to post an update for folks familiar and new around here at soft who'd like to swing by now and then and chill out after a long hard day at work and unwind over some intimate live acoustic based+live looping music and ice cool drinks with your fav buddies and loved one's in a really nice cozy environment and if u want, discuss, debate and luff till the cows hopefully come home from lunch about music and guitar/music gear with me.

I'm currently of late performing my solo Live Looping over 3 sets of familiar, obscure and eclectic songs, sounds and atmosphere at Harry's Dempsey Hill outlet on wed, thrs, (8 to 11.15pm) fr and sat (9.15pm to 12.45am) nights.

Cya wen I Cya! :)

Last edited:
It was great to see folks come by over the last coupla nights. It was a pleasant surprise to have folks come up to me introducing themselves after my sets and learning that they are aspiring music lover musicians themselves. Some like last night even have kids who'r apparently very familiar with me but perhaps too young to walk into a bar environment... maybe who knows ya :) There were even ladies debating about differences b/w a Gibson LP Standard and a Custom. Brow raising for me even! Hehe :)

Thanks also to the Lecturers, performers, students and attendees from Lassalle who were at last Sunday evening's Choppa Experimental Music gathering. Tanx for the invite to be a part of your creative collective. It was really gracious to include me at such notice to play an opening set. I look forward to more and hopefully get to collaborate in the near future.

More along the way ya.

Last edited:
Randolf Arriola at Y2K7 International Live Looing Festival. Videos.

Happy New Year everyone!

Tot I'd like to share some fond memories of a special occasion of performing with and for fellow music lovers, artists techno wizards from around the world for the largest gathering of it's kind at the recent Live Loopfest in Santa Cruz USA held last Oct. These are some videos from fellow performers and members of the crew capturing me and others as well in one of my performances.

Watching these vids remind me of vivid memories of the cool early evening weather and light californian rain drizzling outside the venue and the toasty warmth in the room from all the attendees and fellow performers.

The 1st of the 4 videos I remember fondly as the a joint improv happening at the tail end of the great Per Boysen's (Sweden) breathtaking set.

default.jpg

default.jpg

default.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xKh5LqveVCA

Last edited:
Cheers Mel and season's greetings of the new year to u and all of LGF!

It was definitely a trippy headspace experience... Somehow with the Reddish hue background light and the loopy sounds I almost felt like an astronaut playing a dreamscape performance on planet Mars... hahaha whatever! :)

default.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KaHFgabmne0

Last edited:
Back