Y east? Chill Out @ Marine Cove

ya but dun 4get u kena set up 4 mike for SOT & control each one for diff song...I pass u the set list later mikemann..hahaha.. :twisted:

Me, my guys & our guest jammers certainly enjoyed our set last night. Thanks Heartrocksg, Mikemann & his crew and the rest of the guys there for making us feel welcome - doe Zane was dissapointed we didnet get any seng fong nasi lemak..hahaha...served by Jamie Yeo..wahaha :lol:

cheers 8)

Thanks Syne Of Tyme for rocking the house down.. Heroic No Avail for giving the gig a great start, and SuperNova for keeping the crowd glued

and as always Mikemann & S K and special thanks to Fatskunk for coming to help.

PIC00012.jpg

f5509a3d.jpg

PIC00039.jpg

PIC00024.jpg

PIC00034.jpg

Heartrocksg - thanx it was a pleasure doing the gig - esp with that "wonderfully historicaly insight cum spelling bee" introduction you gave us... wahahaha :lol: Just 2 suggestions bro...

1. Have a CD player hooked up to the main sound system and have some CD music (pref local acts?) playing so theres no silent spots between acts when bands are setting up. Maybe if there's sufficient stock of freebies U could do Q & A session with members of the audience? .. during the turn around time?

2. Interview band members after they have finished setting up their equiptment so that when you finally official "announce" the band - they would be ready to kick off...more sonic / visual impact dont U think...?

2 cents 4 ya...BTW FatCAt ... nice meeting ya... 8)

Power la bro fgl haha.

Too bad i missed your peformance.

nvm, nxt time nxt time... :wink:

Btw, a lil digression, i had KFC ystd wahahaha

lombster...i'm having KFC now while posting...muhahaha.. yep next tyme come dwn take pix or vids of the new line up SOT aite?

cheers 8)

wahhhhh :roll:

Haiz all the KFC talk, i miss the "old days" man. tsk tsk.

Sure no prob, just keep me updated on SOT activity. been super busy lately with all my proj,work sch and whatsnot. n iam working on proj on linking local music internationally.tell u mre nxt time :wink:

I think i`ll be able to head dwn marinacove this sat coz attending my fren bbq there... so can go pop by n take some pics.

Wondering how terminal cry sounds like now, my fren use to play keys for that band. Saw them cover DT-pull me under b4 8)

Another 3mins to lunchtime!

Lombster - cheers, at home 2day clearin leave & watchin movies... next few weeks we doin pte functions but U wud def enjoy Marine Cove - nice chill no frills gig -

cya around 8)

yo mikemann -nice, nice pix....thanx 8) can anyone spot heartrocksg in one of these pix? hahha..

BTW our kakis had a great tyme jaming wt us too

Cedric Cork on drums and vocals for Mustang Sally & Little Wing - veteran drummer from the 60s and Mark our Mr Bluesy singer who has made the transition from Tamil club fare to English Blues.... wailing away on Little wing & The 5Cs...

Too bad some friends cudnt make it last minute & we couldnt get Clement (Raindogs) to come up and jam.

Anyway...having a good tyme, playing good music and being with yer kakis -dats wat its all about for these kinda gigs.

We hope to get even more of our pals in upcoming jams...cheers 8)

yo fgl,

i think u did not meet FatCat. u met Fatskunk lah. hehe.
was beside Anthony when u came and handshook everyone.

great set. love the Paul Simon covers. back to back classics.
supernova impressed me man...their originals are damn nice!
heroic no avail...full of energy.

you can calll meee AL~~~ :)

Grimbody - oic ok fatskunk... I get lost sometymes with all the nics etc in the forum - hope U enjoyed the jam part with our kakis too... Nexttyme perhaps U could also jam with us?

Cheers

cool piccys, :_( now im scared LOL,feel noobie now XD, hope to see you guys this saturday at Marine Cove... ^^

Regards
Koyuki
REI

hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

alo alo alo.....

i`m much much more cuter than GrimBrody eh..... 8)

but he`s the one with the killer voice...i`m just croaking my way......

IJAA BOBOY!!!!!!!!! 8)

Back