Y east? Chill Out @ Marine Cove

hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

DANG!!!!!!!!!!

i missed pink stiletto`s show again.......and also terminal cry`s.......

aiyah.... :?

shibby said:
wah!!!
those are great pics!!
nice!!!!!
thank you
but dun hv my face......
hahaha....

JEFF
PINK STILETTO

Haha refering to mine? Thanks
Eh, iam sure will have ur face, i took quite a lot of pic during PS set, PM me ur email, i ll send u all the pics for PS set :wink:

Yo! I'm Jordan, the bassist/keyboardist from fasttrack here..

Really big thanks anthony for giving us the opportunity to perform! Hope we can do more of these kind of gigs and improve everytime we get on stage. Really surprised by the huge coverage of photos and videos of this first gig that we played! Thanks Lombardo for the wonderful pics and vids and not mention mike as well..and Pink Stilleto! You guys ROCKED! Fad, big thanks for your keyboard man..it was so essential..though i din really noe how to operate it properly though..like setting the octaves...neverthe less top class sounds from a TRITON LE! Guess its the same sound engine as the orignial triton..I think Ill probably invest in a keyboard soon..maybe a korg or yamaha without a sequencer? Haha..

Managed to catch REI too..you guys rock too man!..too bad i couldnt catch terminal cry...

hey, was there anything heavy played? coz im playing this coming sat and i dunno if its too erm...heavy? it's my life by bon jovi and mi band's take on joe satriani's extremist

jeremyrozario said:
hey, was there anything heavy played? coz im playing this coming sat and i dunno if its too erm...heavy? it's my life by bon jovi and mi band's take on joe satriani's extremist

heavy???
well terminal cry was HEAVY!!
they played dream theather
yeah!!!!they rawk!!!!
wow!! you all playing joe...
power!!!! yeah man
just gv it a blast!!

JEff
pink stiletto

juz got bck... damn tired... suffered electric shocks coming from my guitar.funny thing,only me felt it... not mikemann n ks... hahaha... guess i can be electricman...
but we enjoy ourselves...

all the bands r damn gd sia...

funkadelics inc.=killer keyboardist!!! love ur cover songs

80% alcohol=sori we didnt stay till the end...got things to catch up la... but u guys rock the stage!!! nice to share the stage with u all again...

anthony.... on behalf of psychedelic 4, i wanna say thanks for letting us play... thank u so much.
and thanks to all who came n support... and to the half naked guy who headbang to our song...

Thanks Anthony for our 1st ever public performance (other than those countless jammings at soundmix!).

Pendulous, Psychedelic 4 and 80% Alcohol: you rock!

At first when I heard all the heavy music going on (first 2 bands), I got scared. Haha. But it was fantastic heavy music, I must say.

Thanks boon. Our keyboardist is groovy baby! :)

I don't think we're pub standard la. You're too kind.

hey people..

yesterdae was fun....all the bands we very good....

Pendulous : good gtr skills there...
Psychedelic 4 : hey thats us...haha
Funkadelics : the funky bass man...love his grooves...guess what? he is actually a drummer...! Warwick bass rules!!
80% Alcohol : our mates...!...u guys rock man!!...jimi!...love ur afro..

but all this will not be known without our man Anthony....thanks!!!
hope Y east? (music outreach) will continue organising gigs for other bands out there...

cheers...

Hey thanks to all the bands and supporters. I must apologise if I don't look too upbeat, running short of sleep + someone bought me a drink and by the time 80% alcohol starts the set I am about 90% intoxicated...I still am now.

tats wat ur bassman says... u guys r goin for shisha...funny thing is tt it givs me n my drummer headaches... hahaha... hope u guys enjoy the nite like we do

Pics up for Y'East 29/04/2006 installment of Weekly gigs.

Resizeof00000001.jpg

Resizeof00000002.jpg

Resizeof00000004.jpg

Resizeof00000006.jpg

Resizeof00000007.jpg

Resizeof00000011.jpg

Resizeof00000012.jpg

Resizeof00000013.jpg

Resizeof00000015.jpg

Resizeof00000017.jpg

Resizeof00000019.jpg

Resizeof00000020.jpg