Whose your favourite guitarist in the world?

Tommy Emmanuel (he is not boring to watch!)
Slash
Steve Vai
Angus Young
Paul Gilbert
John Mayer (does he count?)

I have 2 basically.

1.Kirk Hammett
Ok i know you what you guys are going to say about kirk hammett.
BUT im not saying he is the best. I just like him.

2. Joe Satriani.
He makes music that bring tears to my eyes. simply the best.

rock on

myself.. just joking.. for me carlos santana,kirk hammert, yngwie malmsteen,ritchie blackmore,man kidal,rosli mohalim,rosli mansor, and many more...

tom delonge of blink182/angels and airwaves

he plays simple stuff, but i kinda like it. being in a band with just 1 guitarst, he's able to create nice intros.

im only a newbie so his stuff suits me well, maybe over time i'll get more interested in complex stuff.

bockscar said:

he plays simple stuff, but i kinda like it. being in a band with just 1 guitarst, he's able to create nice intros.

im only a newbie so his stuff suits me well, maybe over time i'll get more interested in complex stuff.
yeah it's simple yet it sounds nice. I still think he was better off in blink. But i respect his decision la. If you're not happy. Why stay:/

richie rambora, tom delonge(abit plain but i like it hahaa), slash, steve vai, joe satriani, billie joe armstrong, jeff stinco, paul stanley and that other guitarist from KISS, metallica's gutiarists and that's about all i guess

kerplunk182 said:
bockscar said:

yeah it's simple yet it sounds nice. I still think he was better off in blink. But i respect his decision la. If you're not happy. Why stay:/

hahaha yea.

TOM DELONGE!

matsumoto hideto

<3 him. im not gay though = ) he's great in all aspects. dont get me wrong i like many guitarist but he's just my favourite when it comes to favoricity.

Eric johnson.Not some guy you would find shredding for most of his songs.His songs speaks a thousand words and you're able to feel it.And most importantly u wont get bored listening to him play..

Alex Lifeson of Rush, Of course Hendrix, Tony Iommi, Mick Thompson, Zakk Wylde, Randy Rhoads, Daron Malakian, Clapton and kerry king...The list goes on but its a long one.

Latest posts

Back