Whose your favourite guitarist in the world?

it depends . but maybe

Synyster Gates
Zakk whylde
Herman li
Yngwie Malmsteen

and i love mick thomson cuz of his style of headbanging while playing his guitar.

Ritchie Sambora of Bon Jovi, because he doesn't show off with super-fast solos, but soulful solos. Especially the short one on 'You want to make a memory'. Loved it!

I also like:

1. John Petrucci
2. Wayne Swinny (Saliva)
3. Joe Satriani
4. Bruce Springsteen
5. Brad Delson (Linkin Park)
6. Dave Kushner (Velvet Revolver)
7. Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge)
8. Myles Kennedy (Alter Bridge. Yes he now plays guitar as well)

well of course you can see my all time fav is the departed Dimebag Darrell R.I.P.
apart from him i really like his good friend zakk wlyde,paul gilbert(cause he remade a spice girls song with a stairway to solo in it),michael angelo-batio(except his hair),alexi laiho,kirk hammett,jimmy page,jimi hendrix,a'lil of slash,matt heafy,corey bealieu(if that is how you spell it) and jeff waters of annihilator.

wow man..mr fuzztremecho revived this thread after a year!
ok here goes mine!

richie sambora - bon jovi ( he plays to the occasion, soulful riffs in soulful songs like Never Say Goodbye)

matthew bellamy - muse (bloody creative, bloody talented, multi talented. sings, plays guitar, piano, keyboard and god knows what)

james hetfield and kirk hammet - metallica (coz i like metallica LOL)

the 3 Iron Maiden guitarists - duh ( like the solos and oh coordination. maaaan. playing with 2 more other guitarists side by side is a challenge!)

quinn sullivan - the child prodigy ( go search youtube and be surprised. he'll gow up to be a legend. feel embarrased of urself watching him play. muahahahha!)

me - no band ( it's good to have some self-esteem, no? haha kidding )

wow man..mr fuzztremecho revived this thread after a year!
ok here goes mine!

richie sambora - bon jovi ( he plays to the occasion, soulful riffs in soulful songs like Never Say Goodbye)

matthew bellamy - muse (bloody creative, bloody talented, multi talented. sings, plays guitar, piano, keyboard and god knows what)

james hetfield and kirk hammet - metallica (coz i like metallica LOL)

the 3 Iron Maiden guitarists - duh ( like the solos and oh coordination. maaaan. playing with 2 more other guitarists side by side is a challenge!)

quinn sullivan - the child prodigy ( go search youtube and be surprised. he'll gow up to be a legend. feel embarrased of urself watching him play. muahahahha!)

me - no band ( it's good to have some self-esteem, no? haha kidding )

hey bro never realised that
saw the thread so just add in my fav guitarist lah

Back