Which bands are satanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a slave for you by Britney Spears if played backwards, one can hear satanic verses. Its about being slaves for satan. So are all the songs by Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan with topics such as boobjobs and Good Charlotte members as the producers for her next album.

As far as i know, these songs weren't composed to be played backwards. What if no one found out about the backward stuff, would these songs still be labelled as "satanic"?

blahblah said:
popeye is also satanic cause he wears a tatoo in the cartoon, tatoos are also satanic. :lol:

8O popeye is satanic?
Wrong brother! Satan don't eat spinach.

And yes, I agree, Britney is satanic. Made me horny everytime. :roll:

Mobius said:
When Blues music first came about, it was branded satanic as well.

8O Goodness.
Are you sure about that?
Blues is heavenly.

And always thought angels play blues on their harp :lol:

If u listen to a song...and feel depressed..take drugs...drink alcohol , be lazy...beat other family members...thats satanic. Devils workshop.

why can't we look beyond the songs and realised that the problem lies with the people more than the songs.

No songs is going to tell anyone what to do unless the person is already f**ked up in the mind.

And i say again, if you want to find out about satanism, go in the direction of the religion itself. Instead of talking about the songs. It's making this thread like a bunch of kids trying to talk about something beyond our own understanding.....

When played backwarsd, there is indeed that satanic message. The song was written with the guy penning it without a clear mind or intention to do so. His hand moved by itself and wrote the song...

ure just as dumb as the 10000 other people who says stairway to heaven is satanic. have u ever tried playing it backwards on a record? i doubt it. i have and it surely sounds distorted but theres absolutely no way that one can make out clear words. and that does the same for just about every other song. they all sound the same played backwards.. its a great song and its NOT satanic in anyway.

of course, we also need to understand Satanism in its original form, which is a philosophy, not a religion. in that way it's actually similar to Buddhism or Confucianism, the early forms are life philosophies, not religions.

and then of course there are modernist variants of Satanism that incorporate Satanist philosophies into a religious foundation, such as the Temple of Set, the Order of the Nine Angels, The Church of Satan, The Misanthropic Luciferian Order, The Order of Mars, Ordo Templi Orientis, etc.

Marilyn Manson is a Satanist, but he doesn't believe in the existence of Satan as a physical entity. the form of Satanism he ascribes to is the philosophical approach to life, which is more than the mere Law of Thelema ("Do What Thou Wilt"). Satanism as a philosophy, and many of the religious variants of Satanism, encourages people to fulfil their potential. to gain knowledge, share knowledge, think critically and not to blindly accept what people tell you unthinkingly. it encourages health. it encourages the celebration of life and existence. some may think this is an excuse for hedonism. the Satanist is, in fact, not a hedonist because hedonism is wasteful of our limited existence.

[edited : soft]

which leads to another part about the all seeing eye and knowledge is power. That vai's concept of the triangle and the number 7 is evil..2 sides of the coin..i see it as wisdom but there some who see it as evill..no idea why people say the part about knowledge is evil..maybe becasue of adam and eve eating the fruit?

YOU PEOPLE REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS SATANIC?? YOU SURE??? SCROLL DOWN! AND DON'T REGRET!! MIGHT CAUSE YOU SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!

714d06be.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back