Which bands are satanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MichaelAngelo said:
lars_ulrich said:
When played backwarsd, there is indeed that satanic message. The song was written with the guy penning it without a clear mind or intention to do so. His hand moved by itself and wrote the song...

Anyway, the thing about the writer of stairway to heaven's hand moving by itself, it was told to me by a malay muslim guitar teacher who teaches me.

And I suppose your guitar teacher was sitting in the same studio with Robert Plant that fateful day he penned the lyrics?

Or perchance he might have got it from someone else, who in turn got it from someone else, with the facts getting more and more distorted with every transmission.
Broken telephone anyone?

[quote="MichaelAngelo] Anyway, the thing about the writer of stairway to heaven's hand moving by itself, it was told to me by a malay muslim guitar teacher who teaches me.[/quote]

Then it must be true.

ItAcHi said:
last time theres a song called "Black Sunday" or something liddat rite...

reports say people commited sucide after hearing that song...

anybody heard about it??

its gloomy sunday.

To me, satanic music is music which is based upon ideas or themes which are part of satanism or inspired by satanic beliefs of the artists themselves, and these usually arent understood by most people without any knowledge of satanism. It's not simply anything which might have reference to hell or 'the devil' as so many people think. Most metal isnt satanic, and just because some bands might scream or shout does not make them satanic. Take an example of a song, Dante's Inferno by Iced Earth. This song is a journey through the nine stages of hell, which many people will immediately say is Satanic, but it isnt because it is based upon an old book by an ancient Greek author who wrote from a neutral point of view about Hell. This isnt satanic because even though it talks about hell ,there is no references to satanism or satanic beliefs, only the existence of hell which was previously written about and is believed by many people.
The chances are, if the band has any mainstream popularity, if you saw them on MTV, Radio or typically if they have any kind of mainstream fame or success like Metallica or Iron Maiden - they're NOT satanic.

still i say.. OST SPAWN!! the "satan" that most satanic to me.. i heard it when i was primary 3 or 4.. =X then i wan buy the cd.. my papa whalap me :(

ItAcHi said:
last time theres a song called "Black Sunday" or something liddat rite...

reports say people commited sucide after hearing that song...

anybody heard about it??
gloomy sunday.. that thread last time was started by me.

okie, too much of religion for SOFT already. Will lock this thread now. Remember, music is music. Dont use it for the wrong reason and dont listen to it for the wrong reason too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back