where do you get your clothes usually?

Topman and Topshop power.Samuel and Kelvin can tahan especially the jackets but tshirt quite lame.And sometimes image 2001 at far east.Lots of band and nice tshirt design there.

But the shirts at Image2001 are very costly, as they claim that they are all originals.
But sometimes I have my doubts.

they are original... just that they're making a killing out of it. the shirts cost maybe us$10 each to bring in? works out to about $17 here, and they sell it for 2x the price at near $40. it's kinda ridiculous when you think about it.

Hmm I buy clothes when I need them. If im in a shopping center and see some clothes I like i'll check em out.

Also depends what im looking for.

band shirts and metal related clothing i'd check out queensway/pinin plaza/far east

Most of my clothes have been bought in Australia anyway :p

input_output said:
i wear my own designs, and sell to others as well.

that is awesome!
i always did my stuff the old printer and iron on way...
and i kinda like tt way actually... i like the way the iron on peels off after many washings...

superkicky said:
they are original... just that they're making a killing out of it. the shirts cost maybe us$10 each to bring in? works out to about $17 here, and they sell it for 2x the price at near $40. it's kinda ridiculous when you think about it.

Any ideas on how to bring your own tees in? Any websites? I don't yet have a credit card.

superkicky said:

Yeah quite true though.Its quite ex in a sense.You know any other shops that sells the same kindof stuff yet cheaper? original though..

Dont think theres any local site which sells what image sells.The shirt might nt be US 10 dollars.My friend bought me a nirvana shirt back at the US original cost around 20 us.So thats is maybe why image sells its stuff for 40-60 dollars.

ErotoPrison said:
Dont think theres any local site which sells what image sells.The shirt might nt be US 10 dollars.My friend bought me a nirvana shirt back at the US original cost around 20 us.So thats is maybe why image sells its stuff for 40-60 dollars.

your friend bought it from a store which already marks up from wholesale prices :)

www.merchdirect.net
www.merchnow.com
www.smartpunk.com

among others... these are just off the top of my head
note that these aren't for the metal/rock&roll genre... it's mostly for the _____core bunch.

ErotoPrison said:
superkicky said:
your friend bought it from a store which already marks up from wholesale prices :)

Hahaha u sure? Hmm nvm as long as its free and original im happy enough. :D

i'm pretty sure la... the cost of getting a shirt done in singapore is $3 for the shirt itself and $2-4 per color depending on where you print... i had a batch that cost $9 per shirt each and that's already in SGD, which is what... about US$6? ya.

talking abt clothes, where can i find printed sweaters?
preferably black. ermm, pentagram designed? something metal.
and, how much?

Back