where do you get your clothes usually?

glentiaw said:
for some reason i find most band tshirts friggin ugly...
like... musicians dunno how 2 design nice tshirts or something...

And sadly, the best metal bands are most guilty of that.

Anyone tried Bugis street market? Real cheap bands tees.

The real question is: by buying cheap (usually fake) band shirts, do you look cheap?

The metal crowd doesn't really care! As long as the bands they love are emblazoned upon their chest they feel great, but then when you're with the "casual" or mainstream crowd they kinda make unneccesary comments about your way of dressing (like their billabongs and topman shirts make em "better people"). The sad thing is, some of myf riends are like that

How do you feel in this situation?

Really? Sound like a bunch of friends who deserve to be told to piss off. But i dont really like band t shirts all the time, but neither do i like topshop or bathing ape(damn i hate that brand) ....

EH. great that this tread was started cause i have been looking for this t shirt. urm black in colour with white printing. says led zep then dunno what then got one simple drawing in the middle bellow the words. doesnt have any printings like other band t shirts that mgith show logos or photos of members. help please!

EDITED : eh what i meant was this shirt http://pages.prodigy.net/e-rock1/Amazon/1977.jpg

where to get it? thanks

mellapong said:
EH. great that this tread was started cause i have been looking for this t shirt. urm black in colour with white printing. says led zep then dunno what then got one simple drawing in the middle bellow the words. doesnt have any printings like other band t shirts that mgith show logos or photos of members. help please!

Thers quite a lot in penisula. can try black haven or la vanita. Black haven is cheaper and u can haggle with the auntie, around 10-15 bucks bt not original. la vanita is more expensive, but the Tees are originals n great design. or u can try Bugis street. Thers one shop sell all the bands tees @ 10barks each. The ledzep design ur talking abt , i think black haven shd haf...

i cant seem to find nysnc shirt in penin.
:lol:

i got a lamb of god T shirt and whooo the quality is good and the design is by far the best Band t shirt i've seen

lamb of god
as the palaces burns

ebay and warehouse sales for my abercrombie&fitch and paul frank t shirts..i love american brands mmhm

yes i'm a girl and most band t shirts are too big =( or ugly with those big prints in front...eee far east and rastafari have the nicer ones...but quite ex

almost all online. i haven't bought a tshirt from a store in singapore in at least 2 years.

redjackal wrote:
i got a lamb of god T shirt and whooo the quality is good and the design is by far the best Band t shirt i've seen

yea i saw lamb of god tshirt b4.. i think it had a Lamb of God name and Laid To Rest (one of their songs) written on it.. pretty nice.. its not too messy i think. my fren said got 2 types, i dunno.. hahaha.. 8)

eh Narcoleptia where to find abercrombie and fitch t shirts in singapore? around how much? i only know of one shop in far east but dont really the tshirts..

i wear just anything man...
cept mayb knee high skirts and micro mini skirts...
and dresses and women's clothings... and makeup and trench coats...
you know wad... i dun wear just "anything"...

Creeping_Deth said:
Hey, all "branded" shirts like Macbeth in Peninsula around 15 or less are obviously fake right? Not that I wear Macbeth, btw.

eh, is tat an indirect confession? dont be shy lol.. jk. :lol:
some of those 15 bucks less are maybe self production (iron-on themselves). 8)

Back