where do you get your clothes usually?

hohohehehaha

hi i would like to ask the question above.. eg for guys tee where and which shop do u all usually look to check out tees and polos tee and stuff? and how about jeans which store do you all get from?

nvm lah. after its been asked, im actually getting quite curious also...
haha.
i buy pants from queensway coz they got wayyy cheap jeans and erm...
shirts n t shirts from... erm...
i dun buy clothes anymore lah....
all my money saved goes to gear.....
how much does tt suck??...

maybe far east and some shops at bugis at the top floor and for jeans you can get from levis or samuel and cavins.

for some reason i find most band tshirts friggin ugly...
like... musicians dunno how 2 design nice tshirts or something...

glentiaw said:
for some reason i find most band tshirts friggin ugly...
like... musicians dunno how 2 design nice tshirts or something...

some band t-shirts are nice if they're designed well, like those motorhead or kiss ones.

I can't stand those that simply have the band name and album cover on the front, in black

soft said:
this topic is way off from music leh. 8O

maybe we could split kopi-tiam into two, the "casual music talk" where people can talk about music stuff that doesn't belong elsewhere or general stuff (like do you like so and so band, or how to spin your guitar) and the "soft social board" where you can ask people what colour underwear they're wearing that day.

after all, it's Sounds Of Friends Together :lol:

Social activity gets people closer together, and closer friends make better music. =)

example of the split:

Casual Music Talk:

- Where to get old Thrash CDs? (Testament & Nuclear Assault)
- Cliff 'em All
- how to spin the guitar
- how much hav u spent on ur gears?
- Blink 182

Social Board:
- vans shoes
- things I have learnt in movies
- let's party after GCEs!
- A Christmas Greeting

etc. etc.

visa, thanks for your suggestion but i am trying to cut down on non-music related topics.

soft said:
this topic is way off from music leh. 8O

*laughs, nevermind james. since now new year is just around the corner. let's get into the festive mood. *laughs

if you want to insist on linking it to music, maybe let's just put it that 'where to find clothes which will fit both into the new year occasion and playing in a gig. *laughs

back to the topic, i'm rather big size though. so i usually try to custom make all my clothes. with the help of my mum of course. *laughs

Well, I wouldn't say this topic is totally unrelated to music. As performing musicians, there's a visual aspect to the band besides the sonic aspect. A band that looks good will appeal too, I guess. Maybe the title is just a little too 'shopping' a question. But I understand the worry. Next thing we might see is a thread on where you get your hair done.

Latest posts

Back