where do you get your clothes usually?

mellapong said:
eh Narcoleptia where to find abercrombie and fitch t shirts in singapore? around how much? i only know of one shop in far east but dont really the tshirts..

Hmm there are always warehouse sales...just need to look out for them in the newspapers..normally around river valley or killiney rd there..once it was at suntec convention centre. T shirts are around $15. Not only A&F, there's also FCUK, Tommy Hilfiger, Laura Ashley, GAP and CK...From last August to now there's been at least 4 or 5 of such sales!!

Oh do they sell at far east? Must be damn ex lah..

eh..the band t-shirts and stuff urh..how to noe if its original or not urh?i usually get mine from queensway..mac apparel..i noe the guy there.all my abnd t-shirts i bought it from there.its by a company called cotton planet..i noe tt the shop 2001 at far east sells original imported band tees and those tees like atticus and mcbeth,,all original.but damn bloody ex.can cost like 50-60 bucks man.

I'm not a brand whore but I saw a pretty nice shirt by a label, which I think is pirated. Im not a guy who would shell out tons o cash just for the label's name, but buying fake stuff makes me feel a bit bad.

But for band shirts, usually I just buy the cheap ones.

Motorhead puts out nice shirts, pity Im not a fan of that band.

hmmm.. use an iron, a computer, a printer and tat special sticky paper tat when u iron on it, it sticks to tshirt??? i think i did tat in home econs like almost 6 yrs ago.. hahaha.. 8)

Buy cheapskate plain ones and paint it yourself, seriously. Or commission me to do that for you : DD

agreed. if use the iron stick ons, onli the wastage of ink tat will burn ur wallet, or maybe the paper cost for some.. for the tshirts, my house there got sell plain tees of varius colours and types in a range of 3-6 bucks lol.. quite good quality.. 8)

Iron-on is like, not cheap and not nice. Buy fabric paint lah. Like at Artfriend? Those Dylon bottled kinds are quite good. $4.50/bottle can use quite long. And the best thing is that your shirt will be the one and only on earth if you paint it yourself. And it'll be exactly the way you want it to be : DD

superkicky said:
almost all online. i haven't bought a tshirt from a store in singapore in at least 2 years.

from where? i wanted to get some from merchdirect and some other generic us/uk sites, but all dont ship to sg.

singapore has lots of crappy shirts like nwo/puremilk and more etc etc.

glentiaw said:
for some reason i find most band tshirts friggin ugly...
like... musicians dunno how 2 design nice tshirts or something...

yeah man...those u find at peninsula basements shops are all bootleg shit. dont go for those man.

MISFITS TEES ROCKS(only those at la vanita, not those bootleg shit)

Creeping_Deth said:
Plain shirts... yea I gotta find some good quality ones. You get em at mama shops or something? Haha.

not mama shops.. hahaha.. mama shop got sell tshirts?
my house there sell only on weekends.. hard to explain man~~ 8)
u can use paint, provided ur art is like A* grade or smth..

Back