what to get ? guitar ? amp ?

with multi efx -- the roland cube 30 is gd for distortion ???

haha.btw .. prae .. do u endorse for roland or smth .haha.. u seem to LOVE the roland cube man ..

how much would the roland cube 15 cost anyway ??

i think roland 30 got foot switch, 15 dun have i think. though i dun wanna buy a new amp, i think a footswitch is damn useful.

for cube 15 can buy foot switch anot ??Haha

tts why i wanna c how much cube 15 cost then compare lor ..

how much cube 15 ?? MIKEMANN .. i heard u are selling it ?

Dunno how much Cube 15 is, footswitch available. Or at least I think it is.

Yeah!!! Hahhahaha!!!

I endorse Roland, Ibanez and Seymour Duncan!!!! Wahahahahhaha..

Its just that i"ve used their products before, and have come away very impressed, thought you might find it helpful.

siva said:
footswitch can buy any brand and use 1 ah ?? or eg .. 1 amp must use that particular amp 1 ??

Yea, shouldn't be a problem if you use any brand of footswitches. The proel footswitches are the cheaper ones in case you were looking :D

ok.haha.. got to go try out the cube 15 and 30 ..haha.. they have it at swee lee yea ?? where else got sell ah ?

Oh and to add on to what penta said...

When you go down to try it out, best if you bring your own guitar. Different combinations of gear will sound differently, so if you wanna know exactly how your gear will sound, bring it down.

If for example you own a $2 chapalang guitar.

You go down to buy an amp. The salesperson tries it out on a JEM.

You are impressed and bring it home. Gee, I wonder what sorta sound will come out when you plug in your own guitar.

hey but prae dats a little insulting to say $2 chapalang guitar. ahaha.

siva dun mind prae. hes talking abt his chapalang guitar. :wink:

Is it possible to bring ya guitar down to davis and test the amps there? Amps are in my to buy list currently.

Back