Wad cymbals do u guys have...

i just received an ezi music newsletter, seems like they are bringing in in istanbul agop and alchemy cymbals. not sure if its old news but anyway, hurrah for more choices!

ah...the alchemy series...i've always wanted to try in person.almost bought a pair on ebay until the paiste dimensions came into my life 8)

Alchemy Professional Medium 20" Ride, Alchemy Professional Regular 14" hats, Alchemy Professional 8" Splash and Istanbul Agop 10" Traditional Splash.

<a>
alag.jpg
</a>

<a>
agspl.jpg
</a>

):

walao marc.... i really really really really really really liked that ride leh... i dont mind buying off you for a higher price you name it......... now or soon pleaaaseee!!!!!!!!! and ralph never reply me after he sold it ):

hey man.. so sorry to dissapoint you bro but i guess early birds gets the most worms.. hehe...

i'd never part with that ride for ETERNITY BRO!! unless u become my bestfriend and when i die, i write a will to give u that ride... :D

but for now, i still love and want that ride!!! something which i wanted since a few years back already.. searching everyday at luther and soft.com.sg classified for any sign of that ride and when it did, i think my prayers we're answered...

but at first the guy never respond, i texted than he respond... ha probably was my lucky day....

i almost fainted walking so far from his house to the bustop under the hot sun with a heavy ride and fasting... but everything's worthwhile.

yknow that guy has aids i think you should throw the ride away if not you also get it! quick tell me where you live i go clear your dustbin for you!

but anyway, if you EVEREVEREVER wanna let it go im first okay, 91174741 save it into your phone now as 'philcollinsridebuyer'

please don't paster me like that man... u sound like a full time stalker.. if u really want that ride so badly, order it directly through sweelee or through any US merchant or nearest sabian dealer other than swee lee.... a HH raw bell dry ride costs around 390US dollars in some us merchant website... it still sounds the same, just that it's not phil collins signature...

please edit your post too.. it's rude to flame someone you don't know....

EBAY has great offers too...

please don't reply to this post. thanks

WHOA FUMAN. no joke man you! i'm going down some time this week, prolly with a friend, to check out the remaining cymbals. go together lol?

yeah.. i think there clearing for next shipment cause there's no space. oh btw alvin i still haven't managed to find the thread u asked me to look out for in the general discussions that tiet has moved. I also heard drum hobbyist bought alot of this turkish handmade cymbals. =)

Jeepers... the week after next... tight schedule lah... if alvin is clearing then I will reserve the money for special order of the custom series...

MaeHeist... since Turkish is value for money... no harm investing more of them...

Back