Wad cymbals do u guys have...

just tot i'd share with u guys wat i had..and damn swee lee for not selling me the jojo mayer prototype hats at the swee lee sale..damn..

14' hhx stage hats
10' hhx prototype mini hats
16' hhxtreme crash
8' hh splash
8' aax splash
12' aax mini chinese
18' hh chinese
20' jia john blackwell chinese
22' hh rock ride

apart from that:
14x6 tama starclassic exotix hawaiian koa snare
chrome cobra double pedal
yamaha remote hi-hat

am looking to sell the cobras and looking for hhx or hh crashes 17' or bigger

just tot i'd share with u guys wat i had..and damn swee lee for not selling me the jojo mayer prototype hats at the swee lee sale..damn..

14' hhx stage hats
10' hhx prototype mini hats
16' hhxtreme crash
8' hh splash
8' aax splash
12' aax mini chinese
18' hh chinese
20' jia john blackwell chinese
22' hh rock ride

apart from that:
14x6 tama starclassic exotix hawaiian koa snare
chrome cobra double pedal
yamaha remote hi-hat

am looking to sell the cobras and looking for hhx or hh crashes 17' or bigger

what would be a good cymbal from sabian thats mildly dark?
i'm looking for something thats either the HH or HHX range, maybe vaults?
I know that swee lee's stock of cymbals aren't wonderful, but if i have a rough idea of what i'm looking for it'll be much easier.
Mostly i see HHX studio/ HHXplosion/ HHXtreme crashes, and HH Medium thin crashes.
Anything else to recomend from the HH series thats good?

but which cymbal?
I already have HHXplosion and studio.
I want something like the HHXplosion. but a bit darker with less shimmer, but not as much as the studio.

The HH Medium Crashes would be nice or the HHX Manhattan Series. I've played the 16" HHX Manhattan Jazz Crash before. It'll suit ur need perfectly.

I am vert Happy with Accent Music Service - - Accent Music (Cindy) had managed to help me place a Special Ordered for a Bosphorus 17" Master Crash yesterday (cause Bosphorus does not make any 17" Crash for it's Master Series Cymbals )......and I'm now waiting for them to ship - though it would take months. Superb Service from Accent... :lol: :lol:

The best thing I like about Bosphorus is that it will make the cymbal size not found in the catalogue. I am also placing order on sizes not found in the New Orleans and Stanton Moore series... 8)

Yummy Yummy... Turkish Delights... good for consumption... in sight and in sound... in the next Drummers' Meetup... 8)

Check out the sound... 1st set is 14" hi-hat, 16" crash and 6" splash... 2nd set is 20" flat ride, 11" splash and 14" crash... 3rd set is 18" ride, 14" hi-hat, 6" splash and 16" crash... 1st...

http://minorcrisis.net/files/STE-002.mp3

P1010006-2.jpg

6" & 11" Splash Classic Series

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

14" Crash Araya Series

P1010009.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

16" Crash Ephesus Series

P1010011.jpg

P1010012-1.jpg

18" Crash Octave Series (to be used as a ride)

P1010013.jpg

P1010014-1.jpg

20" Flat Ride Kurak Series

P1010015-1.jpg

P1010016-1.jpg

14" Hi-Hat Euphonic Series

P1010017.jpg

P1010019-2.jpg

oh dang d_h you bought the 6"! freaking sweet sounding 6"!

the kurak and octave blooooooooody sexy. sounds pretty darn good as well! order with the next shipment! :twisted:

Back