Wad cymbals do u guys have...

Cymbal crafting is not just only about sound but also about looks... the Flat Ride and the Hi-hats are indeed the best looking ones... 8) more to come in the next shipment... Turkish now stands as the best value for money handmade cymbals beating Bosphorus... 8)

ah.. was about to grab the 6"
never mind, will ask alvin if he still got stock....

anyway, guys, i'll be selling some of my cymbals soon as i'm converting to turkeys ryte now...
the classics series are indeed musical,
so if you guys want some Sabians and Paistes, watch out for the ad in the selling gears sections....

juz FYI

getting my classic hats today. i wonder if i should get the ride as well. still using my 302 ride for practice needs. =/

haha jeepers... actually D_H is collector thats why his purchases are all so unique to his taste.

For me its just to get a simple cymbal setup for home practice, and also decent enough so i can bring out every now and then. i stay in a HDB so my drum setup is really simple, good enough for practice.

Still figuring out what cymbals suit me best... If i dont like the turkish, then u know la... will find something else.

I got them off ebay, haha. the splash sounds great its like a china wit a filter on top very punchy and trashy sounding, its like just nice, not too loud and not too soft.

from the way u post, denise doesnt surf soft right hehehe...

i'll be bringing em to church to test today. cant wait.

yea i tried at two venues. one in a open hall area, not bad, it doesnt overpower as much compared to a zildjian rock hats.

second venue at a air con room , this room has gd acoustics so yes it does sound better here as sometimes worship music need a softer touch.

more importantly, my band mates love it, which makes it all the more worthwhile.

haha.. so much choice.. for me its still paiste

Darkenergy

DE 14" hihat

DE 22" ride

DE 16" crash

DE 18" crash

Signature heavy china 18"

i know its expensive but i save up yrs for them.. all worth it though..

Back