Wad cymbals do u guys have...

time to wayang abit of my cymbals thus far.. slow pedalling ahha..

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

From far right to the left, to the left:

Sabian Vault Crash 20"
Paiste DE mk1 14" Hats
Sabian HHXtreme 16" (selling)
Sabian HHXtreme 18"
Sabian AAX chinese 18"

That's all for now..

Im left with a ride, some splashes and one more AAXplosion crash and im done.

Just got me a new crash cymbal to replace my recently double cracked Sabian HHX Evolution 16" Crash:

HHX%20stage%20crash.jpg

Sabian HHX 16" Stage Crash

Sounds great and in fact fits in better with the rest of my cymbals than the Evolution. The Evolution is far too bright.

wa liew. dh.. haha you have the new orleans. haha hey dude. ask you ar. when is excel bringing in new stock again?

between Oct - Dec or unless there is a surge in sales then it can be earlier... minimum order of more than 5 cymbals, they can bring in within a month... 8)

Updated Sabian family portrait :D

Sabiancymbals-collection02300607.jpg

Left to right, top row to bottom row:

22" AA ride
18" HH china
16" HH thin china
18" AAX O-zone crash
16" AA thin crash
14" AAX studio crash
8" Pro Sonix splash
7" HHX evolution splash
6" HH splash

fuh nice sabians.. eh how much u bought ur aax o-zone ah??? i wanna get either a aaz o-zone or hhx evo o-zone..

u got anything for the sales??

Thanks. Don't intend to sell any of my babies though :)

The O-zone after the 50% discount is about 150 or so. Good deal I must say. Very trashy sounding. I tried jamming with it today. Wahh super cutting sound. Must find the right time to use it. If not very noisy :lol:

wah lao.. 150 only ah. damn.. it's a good deal man.. got 18" hhx o-zone mah that day??

hmm, wish me luck lah when end of year sales skali got...:D

have fun with them sabians man!

Yup. Definitely a good deal. No HHX O-zones that day though. I would've bought the HHX version if there was any available. The HHX O-zones sound a little less harsh than the AAX.

I'm still trying to figure out how/when to use the AAX O-zone when I jam with my band so that it won't become irritating. My bandmates complained that it's a very loud and irritating cymbal yesterday hahahaa.

Shamil,
what did you buy at the Swee Lee sales? I cannot tahan waiting in the queue for 1 hr and the queue just moves 20% of it. I left.

Back