15" k custom crash
15" k dark crash
14" aax studio crash
16" a custom fast crash
18" k custom crash

8" brandless splash from sweelee
10" hhx evo splash

16" hhx evo ozone

aiming to buy paiste sig 20" flat ride. (no vit M yet ..)

hey bryan, nice collection dude! I tried a 22" K custom dark ride and a 20" K ride at music plaza, sounds pretty solid for jazz imo. you might wanna go take a listen. :D

hi guys since this is a cymbal thread can ask a cymbal question? haha.

the prices quoted at cymbalsonly.com are they Singaporean Currency? paiseh such a noob question haha

it clearly states there USD. and it's an american based website so nonetheless, it's american dollars... bos get in singapore lah cheaper.

hi guys,

hallo drumbum!

mel: yea its really cool. sabian actually has various ozones. like hhx legion, aax, etc. u might want to check them out! but i still find the hhx evo the best sounding of all.

i've been playing for 4 years now and i'm still stuck on carlos stock cymbals.

i accept donations with open arms and a thankful heart though. =D

eveyone get's their cymbals here with their own sweat and effort for every cent they earn, they put it all on good quality cymbals...

unless u are an endorser than that's a whole different story.

you've been playing for 4 years with carlos stock cymbals, for every year u work/save up, u could have end up with hundreds maybe thousands for u to invest on a new set of hardwares/cymbals etc...

kind of demoralising to ask for donations if u know what i mean...

right now i only have a pair of working paiste hats to shout about... and that brand new may cost up to 600 plus at ranking... and i bought it with every effort i earn to get the money to buy it.

so yeah kind of a bummer if ur looking for someone to pity ur condition...

no offence intended though.

yea true. for me, i spent alot on my cymbals. then when i earn abit more, i start to buy snares liao! haha.

just to add, i have a 16" wuhan china also.

drum hobbist, when can i visit u to add my nuts n screws to my wuhan? i tot u intend to hold a drilling clinic? keke

I am suggesting to hold a cymbal modification clinic at my place on 1 May(Labour Day) from 9am - 12nn. So far, tc_zen and Reuben is interested as they have asked me to get the chinas for them... 8)

No lah... how can forget you... everything here you are by default... :lol: seems like now we have 6 Bros coming for the clinic... :wink:

The 14" one? Cannot lah... that kind of sound can fetch very high price one you know... can afford or not...ke ke ke... but I have another 14" china, can convert for you... 8)

I want Trashy Trashy one - then I hit wahhhh...like Atomic Bomb like that one - Explosive.eeeeee but - with short sustain sound...Can?

Bro so on 1st May - you teach Reuben & Ken - How To Drill Holes izzit Kekekekeke ! .....ok ok ok then I teach them how to put the screws-into the holes hor - and finally your kang-hu "How to lock it - so it don't slip out " ..... :lol:

RD... on that day, you will convert the china by yourself... from start to finish... then you can be proud of it mah... :lol:

Back