Wad cymbals do u guys have...

he is just a CYMBAL PIMP man!!!!! wah seh.....
if only i haf those, i wud be smiling ear to ear...
but i know my mom wud think i'm just insane!!! haaahahha

yup i totally agree with dulltheather.. that much cymbals. man i would be so happy. but my family they wun understand

That is where the challenge comes... to convince those who may not understand... can use examples like 'why must have so many clothings in the wardrobe?'... 'why have so many pots and pans in the kitchen?'...etc

The best way to answer the missus (or family) when they complain about us drummers spending too much on cymbals or drum gear.

Then you buy so many clothes/bags for what?

:lol:

drum_hobbyist said:
penko... those are toms without the shell... those toms are based on RIMS concept... so is the bass drum... 8)
wow ic this is the first time i see something like that, is it DIY? I guess it would be kinda like a practice kit of somthing right? the volume defintely will be softer that a normal kit :)

It is Purecussion by Drum Workshop. No more in production. It is collapsible and put in a carrier bag. It is design for drummers on the move. It can be a practice kit or can be played in a small setting. It sounds like a normal kit if mic up. Surf the net for more details.

drum_hobbyist

Thanks for sharing.....I love your Cymbals setup.....bery nice.eee...but ... I prefer to have your Kit instead (if I were to choose) ....How???? :lol: :lol:

When are you passing it to me Bro??? :lol: Kekekekeke !

OK..Kekeke let me answer this question :lol:

Because clothings unlike Drum Kits..are subject to Fade & Fashion (so you change your clothings, shoes more than you change your Kit) ...and they are definetely cheaper than a Kit (on a general basis). Clothings are necessity..drums are not....enough been said here..BUT...

I like the Topic you brought up here...it can be an entirely new thread to start-off by someone "BIg Kit or Small Kit - It's advantages".

Maybe Bro - why not you kick-off a New Thread on this...nice one....cheers ! :lol: ...for myself...a preferred kit will be a 6 to 7pcs Kit (just nice so I can make use of all)...too small eg 4pc...not really appropriate for practice and too big a Kit - we don't really make use of all the drums most of the time..wasted

RD... I cannot just pass the kit to anyone... will auction off for charity the day where I get over with drumming... goes the same with the cymbals... 8)

I follow a principle... whoever suggest, do it.... so you have the honour to start the thread... 8)

How come you ask others but the owner??? $1400... the 3 toms and the bass and two cymbal arms attached at the bass legs and a carrier bag... bought in 1992... freight over from the USA... 8)

Here's one on auction

6468_l.jpg

A Flats Lite kit goes for £279.00 here:
http://www.dv247.com/invt/6468/

x 3 (exchange rate) + $200-$300 (shipping here), + 5% GST, about SGD1.3K estimated.

The day you get over Drumming?......die lah...I mati liao lah...wah you so bery wicked har...you know me old man liao....by the time you give up drumming......I think I will be playing Chinese-Chess with all those 80 years old Ah-Pek liao...how to drum? (Kekekekekeke - joking) :lol:

No..you should keep the Kit...what I mean is that - that's a unique kit - a collectible I would say...Lucky you Bro...

Back