Wad cymbals do u guys have...

hahaha... you already got so much from the sweelee sale...
buy so many things, later need more than a trumpet bag
:lol:

trumpet bag for my accessories wat.....
i oredi got a snare bag at home....

actuallie not really dat many wat....
i regret not buying more cymbals...
and also that remote hihats....

errmm.... i think if like dat, i need more than trumpet bag ah.. maybe a trombone bag....

there were maple snares. Din see any mike portnoy snares though. only tama signatures. alot of pearl symphonic snares. Feel like getting one of those. What so special about them actually? kinda ex.

i actually bought the mike portnoy snare 1 year back, the reason for doing so is mostly for the punch in the sound, like most tracks you hear in DT's albums. More importantly, its versatile and not just for rock. For my personal preference i thought its good, tuned it up so that it has a cutting edge, high punch and a round tone, love the sound.

Ok... here it is... the second acquisition of Bosphorus Antique series...

P1010035-2.jpg

Now One Big Family of Bosphorus... Traditional and Antique... 7"-22"

P1010040.jpg

hey DH, sorry for the hick up that day.. my comp down lah.. nice cymbal collection man... do u have enough stand to put em all up... hehehe... u can beat mike portnoy like that in any time man!

No prob... we can meet next Thu as I will be going down to Ranking to check out the other cymbals... the pricing is like Paiste...

Well... my kit can take up 16 cymbals... will post a picture soon... 8)

Well... the 8" and 10" filter chinas sounded clangy when played alone but sounded unique when playing with the kit.

The 12" has a combination of clangy and trashy sound which also sounded unique. So I guess as it will sound trashier from 14" to 16".

There are ways to explore these cymbals by putting rivets into all the existing 12 holes or selected holes or stack two cymbals together... I am weighing my options on getting the 14" and 16"...

Caution: most drummers may not like these cymbals if they are not open to a wider sound range in their playing... let your ears make the decision...

i've heard it through a youtube video before.
they sound very thin. don't they?
are what thickness are they?

wah cool man... finally a picture of ur kit with ur SIXTEEN selected cymbals from the whole lot... what kit do u use man??? since u endorse many cymbals haha!!

Back