Wad cymbals do u guys have...

Hey...did you guys really got a very good bargain for all these Paiste Cymbals from Swee Lee. I didn't go down cause when I call to asked...they told me "Cymbals only 20% Discount"...so I did not went for the sales.

Did you all got it for 50%?.......tell me...tell me lah ?

yeaps.....
50% on cymbals...

next tyme sont listen to them ah... just go down and see...
i dont think the trip will be wasted if you din get wat you want either...

caijunlong said:
Wooh. I just bought a paiste dimension 16" too. and a sabian paragon 22" ride.
I have also:
Paiste 101 hi hat top
paiste 302 hi hat top
paiste 402 hi hat bottom
Zildjian scimitar 14"

Don't ask me why I have such wierd combinations or where's the rest. Haha. I really don't know.

haha, what you do with so many hi-hat tops?
mix and match? cool man!

DullTheater said:
yeaps.....
50% on cymbals...

next tyme sont listen to them ah... just go down and see...
i dont think the trip will be wasted if you din get wat you want either...

What.tttttt 50% discount on cymbals.....That's stupid David from Swee Lee...Kekekeke ! I'm going to knock knock his head when I go Swee Lee this Saturday. He told me all Cymbals 20% only...Guitar String 50%. The only time I will buy Guitar-Strings is this Saturday....to strangler him...Whahahahaha ! :evil:

By the way did anyone of you drummers here got hold of the 16" Paiste Signature Power Crash there (only 1pc on the Cymbal-Tree there)

hahaha.
actually everything was 50% off, unless it was marked at a different price.
like the pearl reference kit. 40%.
the best buy in my eyes would be the Xs20 cymbal set, from $919 to $399

myner said:
hahaha.

Wah-Low eh..I'm so bang now. good for you all bros here loh...sobb..sobb.
The Pearl Reference Series at less 40%....guess someone must have grab it already "SOLD"

I am going to pay them the S$100.00 comes next year to join as member (so no need to queqe-up)...This type of money cannot save lah...better pay Swee Lee lah.

Then also next time, if salepeople rude to me..I take out my Member-Card flash at their face, then knock on their head, smack their face tell them "I'm a member here you know - Now talk properly to me Whahaha (Wah me damn wicked man) ...got style abit also mah....Kekekeke Thanks Bro myner

Na-Bei-Eh..Student also no use there...got to queqe - no special priviledge one.

:lol:
the sale's people damn full of crap one lah.
wah where got such thing as no testing of cymbal and sticks.
swee lee and yamaha staff ah... wah i don't know which one worse.

Yup... the Paiste Signature Power Crash is a good buy for $220... I got myself a Paiste Dimensions Medium Thin Crash for $147.... 8)

myner said:
hahaha.

haha yeah , one quite old uncle from the lst story said " buy la , u don't but latter u regret u know , better buy , maybe our sale next year no have u know
haha , tht uncle , he's the nicest man

RudimentalDrummer said:
myner said:
hahaha.

Wah-Low eh..I'm so bang now. good for you all bros here loh...sobb..sobb.
The Pearl Reference Series at less 40%....guess someone must have grab it already "SOLD"

I am going to pay them the S$100.00 comes next year to join as member (so no need to queqe-up)...This type of money cannot save lah...better pay Swee Lee lah.

Then also next time, if salepeople rude to me..I take out my Member-Card flash at their face, then knock on their head, smack their face tell them "I'm a member here you know - Now talk properly to me Whahaha (Wah me damn wicked man) ...got style abit also mah....Kekekeke Thanks Bro myner

Na-Bei-Eh..Student also no use there...got to queqe - no special priviledge one.

No use waste ur money on those mfo members.. I and the other softies qued for like 45 minutes, worth the que.. well not so worth it lah, coz what i wanted, wasn't there... and the people there who LELONG LELONG MFO MEMBER GO IN INSTANTLY, was pretty much f**ked ah.. no one signed up..

If they have a two days sale, come down the next day. First day, can't even hold ur balls up straight. 2nd day, it's like a walk in a normal swee lee day.

and note, come when they are open, never camp. Unless it's at bras basah.

And those swee lee staff, aiya, some other softie already mentioned what, u small fry, they don't bother you..

My experience: The helmi guy, was doing shit. And than a malay dude in his teens went up to the cymbal tree and tested around.

Helmi said: "Hey you there testing the cymbals!(rudely) No trying"

the malay dude said nothing and just minded his own business and just played his cymbals.

than an ang moh or some girl or some other guy with his dad which (might look like a person who might buy lotsa stuff).

Helmie said: " This is a very good cymbal bla bla.. Feel free to test around. and i give u my opinion on the cymbal your choosing."

Well as i can say, the world is really black. And when they said 20% off on cymbals, those buggers are f**ked too lah. THey want to deter campers.

You come 2nd day, all stuff re-stocked. so why waste time go for the first day, walk freaking far from aljunied mrt leaving empty handed like i did?

the 2nd day, i ended up with a iron cobra, (thanks to blissuicide and gang), a hom throne, putty pad, sticks, cymbal cleaner. and the best thing is that there's no que..! and the lady boss is so polite compared to the staff.

sorry to make this long. haha!

yo ppl, those who wanna get the wuhan china and accessories, pls set a day and go down to the store at:

BLK 1, Rochor Road, #02-612

I can't make it there as i have lotsa projects going on... sorry ppl..

Set a meeting and go there together. anything, just text me, for those who have my number..

Cheers!!

marcdadrummer said:
No use waste ur money on those mfo members.. I and the other softies qued for like 45 minutes, worth the que.. well not so worth it lah, coz what i wanted, wasn't there... and the people there who LELONG LELONG MFO MEMBER GO IN INSTANTLY, was pretty much f**ked ah.. no one signed up..

If they have a two days sale, come down the next day. First day, can't even hold ur balls up straight. 2nd day, it's like a walk in a normal swee lee day.

and note, come when they are open, never camp. Unless it's at bras basah.

And those swee lee staff, aiya, some other softie already mentioned what, u small fry, they don't bother you..

My experience: The helmi guy, was doing shit. And than a malay dude in his teens went up to the cymbal tree and tested around.

Helmi said: "Hey you there testing the cymbals!(rudely) No trying"

the malay dude said nothing and just minded his own business and just played his cymbals.

than an ang moh or some girl or some other guy with his dad which (might look like a person who might buy lotsa stuff).

Helmie said: " This is a very good cymbal bla bla.. Feel free to test around. and i give u my opinion on the cymbal your choosing."

Well as i can say, the world is really black. And when they said 20% off on cymbals, those buggers are f**ked too lah. THey want to deter campers.

You come 2nd day, all stuff re-stocked. so why waste time go for the first day, walk freaking far from aljunied mrt leaving empty handed like i did?

the 2nd day, i ended up with a iron cobra, (thanks to blissuicide and gang), a hom throne, putty pad, sticks, cymbal cleaner. and the best thing is that there's no que..! and the lady boss is so polite compared to the staff.

sorry to make this long. haha!

Thanks for the kind advice....yeah..yeah I believe you....Hahahahaha Helmi again.

Last time my friend a Cha-Bo :smt061 and me goes there, wah he traet her so nice, talk so sweet (I was standing beside them)...then when I get the chance I talk to Helmi outside and I said "Wah..you talk to cha-Bo like that, never seen you so sweet before, help this help that - then me ley - I think next time I better wear a Skirt then maybe you serve me better Whahahaha and I laugh"...Helmi reply ( YOu should have seen the look on his face - so funny like want to strangler me like that)"Hey don't talk like that you #@#@, I also give you good service what - didn't I - I said...but different leh"...Of course I was hinting him here only...though true. I gave him that cheeky smile, and asked at times, did that girl call you....Hahahaha !

Helmi is still a man lah (and still yound & strong) mah..that we all can understand....but male or female ...still a customer hor? cannot big-small-eye..If you know him alittle better..I mean all of them, they are literally quite nice people but I guess...when they get Stress customer service is affected....also it's true being a distributor of well-Branded-Instruments, there is a monopoly somehow here...so I have no choice. I actually went oversea, to see those Distributors in some Asian country - but their prices is higher than Swee Lee even after discount..so I have no choice loh..LL...I stomach it.

marcdadrummer..is your Iron Cobra a Double Pedal..how much you pay?

haha lol. man marc. i feel you are slightly a little wrong.. yes guitar s and shit do get stocked up. maybe double pedals get stocked up. like the iron cobra add 2.. however. CYMBALS! no stock up.. so yup. thats life.. snares also no stock up.. so there you go. swee lee sale.. haha.. mfo member.. hmmm.. bloody waste of money to me. save the money for cymbals la. like how many mfo members in singapore. how many of them are drummers? you do the math and tell me.. come early be first in the queue after the mfo members and there you go you get what you wan for comeing first.. as the sayings goes. the early bird catches the worm. haha.

i don't think the swee lee staff are stressed lah.
i went there 2 years ago with my parents. and helmi was just trying to push us to buy a drumset lah.
Do you guys know of the few peavy drumsets that are there?
yeah then after we decided that the peavy was too expansive, he pushed us to go for the tama stagestar.
then he was like bugging us all around and everything.
Its like WTH, this time go back, kena screwed. No testing please.

(i remember last time can test drumset even.

ohh no stock up for those stuff ah?? oh well..

anyways my cobra is the rolliing glide double pedal. cost be 315 flat. 630 divide by 2 mah..

my cousin came a bit too late. so he ended up with a mike portnoy snare. haha well, guess you are one lucky guy eh.

joshie said:
my cousin came a bit too late. so he ended up with a mike portnoy snare. haha well, guess you are one lucky guy eh.

Woah the mike portnoy signature snares.
eh hell man, i love those snares. I love the sound of it from the recordings lah.
how much was it for?

Back