Wad cymbals do u guys have...

kanzer said:
haha yeah man.. dh lets see da kit man. i'm totally interested

u can search the "OFFICIAL- Show us your kits thread".his kit has already been posted there numerous number of times.

hint:it is around the 13-16th page i think

yeh... the coming photo will have a full back view of the kit... doing some spring cleaning in the room and will be moving the kit out to the living room... better photo taking angle... 8)

wah, ranking really takes a long time to stock up on stuff ah...
basket, that time wait for skins, kena wait for more than 6 months before i found out that the stock just came in and got quickily sold out.

Better check out the Meinl cymbals before they run out also... Ranking did not bring many in as it is not sure of the market here... from the pricing, it is the second most expensive after Paiste...

drum_hobbyist said:
Better check out the Meinl cymbals before they run out also... Ranking did not bring many in as it is not sure of the market here... from the pricing, it is the second most expensive after Paiste...

I think their Meinl was in, since last week 20.12.2006.

Meinl stock will only be available at Ranking and Theme later today or 2moro.
It's fast selling btw..
Hihats left are

Byzance 14" Dark hats, Byzance 14" heavy hats, Byzance 14" fast hats and Byzance 13" fast hats. Soundcasters and Amun hats sold out already!! Prices range from $400-480.

Crash - Amun 16", Byzance 16" & 18" crash and Soundcaster 16" & 17" crash. Price ranges from $240-$360.

And there's lotsa effects cymbals.. There's not much stock left. Selling fast..

That's good... so can start ordering for the next shipment... must bring in Mb10 and Thomas Lang Generation X cymbal pack... 8)

more interested in byzance rides actually, heard A LOT of good things about them and i'm quite eager to try it out man. anybody heading down to rankin sometime next week?

Ok... as said earlier... my Bosphorus setup and some others... 8)

Bosphorus
P1010044.jpg

Paiste
P1010045-1.jpg

Trojan/Wuhan
P1010046.jpg

Meinl
P1010047.jpg

Back