Wad cymbals do u guys have...

Joshie: I have never seen one here before really....but I'm sure Bro Drum_Hobbist wouldn't mind us trying out on his Kit?

Drum Hobbist: They call it Kong-Kuan izzit (Chinese Funeral Drumming)....I heard they pay pretty well one....but just don't play like Buddy Rich hor...wait "You Raise-Up The Dead" then how?...Whahahaha ! :lol:

RD... those ahpeks' rudiments got standard one leh... not suka suka play one... some of them sound like Buddy Rich... 8O

Will organise a small gathering for those who want to try out the kit and the arsenal of cymbals... recently counted... 4 more to reach the 100th cymbal... 8)

ehh, can i tag along when the gathering is held?? sounds like a group of secondary school students heading over to a cymbal museum... haha...

wOW....That is so kind of your Bro Drum_Hobbist..I will be there for sure.

I'll make sure that I wack all your Cymbal...Oooops...I mean try all the cymbals.....not Use & Abuse ...hahahaha :lol:

Thank You bro.

dey bros....

why dont we make it 2 tours in one day???
first stop at Drum_hobbyist......
2nd stop at RudimentalDrummer???

both at west side... easy to move around!!

how's dat?

Hi guys...i rarely post here...(always browsing and reading ;) ) but heres wat i have:

Gibraltar drumrack

5-piece Arbiter Flats Pro drumset
Rack tom 10”
Rack tom 12”
Floor tom 14”
Bass drum 22”
Snare 14”

Remo Rototom
6”
8”
10”

DW9002 double pedals

Pearl Hi-hat stand

Sabian 14" Hand Hammered thin crash - Selling
Sabian 14" AAX dark crash - Selling
Sabian AA Splash 10”
Sabian B8Pro Splash 10”
Sabian Hand Hammered Splash 8”
Sabian AAX Splash 8”
Sabian Signature Jia Chinese 20”
Sabian B8Pro Chinese 20”
Sabian Hand Hammered Chinese 18”
Sabian AAX Mini Chinese 12”
Sabian Hand Hammered Rock Ride 22”

LP Kenny Aranoff Signature Cowbell

LP Tambourine

Darbuka 8”

* Coming in nxt month are - Tama chrome cobra double pedal and Tama Starclassic Exotix Bubinga Ltd. Edtn. 14” snare.

Im looking for the following sabian cymbals if any1 is selling: Jam master david garibaldi hats 13' & 12', HHX groove or power hats, HHX or Legacy 12' splash, HHX crashes 18' or bigger and paragon crash and 21' hand hammered raw bell dry ride...do let me know..

P.S. drum_hobbyist by any chance r u the guy i sold my alpha splashes to some time ago?

Great to hear from you desdinova!

Always good to have people start contributing more, if the lurkers notice this, please join us in chatting, talking nonsense, joking, whatever :wink:

(If you noticed, the drummers' corner is one of the 'deader' parts of the forum..)

Back