TOO skinny to play guitar!!!

many ppl told me i don't know how to play guitar...they say wad stuff am i playing...many ppl dun even understand simple blues hahah...but welll as dhalif said wrong audience

i totally agree with you kx.. i was in sec sch one time i brought my guitar over i had a gig.. so i was near the stage just practicing with my little amp.. and teeny boppers came over.. heard a lick or 2 and they went.. like what crap are you playing?. i said "you wont understand." then they bugger off..

I'm worst , I'm 17 years old and I use to weigh 38kg back in secondary 4.

You translate 3-8 into chinese and you get what I mean.... :?

lol but the end of the day it all voices down to the love and passion of music, not how others give a damn...

look at BB king, so old but still love his blues so much!

*edit i just remembered, playing those incredible solos to those kind of audiences is like playing music to a cow hehe chinese idiom

good simple kids listen to rock too. In fact in my secondary school days, i have a classmate who is bloody quiet, and good boy and he listens to plenty of metal.

dhalif said:
its very hard to impress people with solos and stuff nowadays because era change already brudder.. either be good at that technical shit and make people's jaw drop or just be simple and play cool chords.. thats all.
wah lau...my friend lor...his exact words when he heard a song i recorded n it got to solo part, "Aiya...boring song..."*plucks earphones off his head*... :? kind of demoralising isnt it?

at the end of the day, it comes down to whether you play for yourself or for other people. If you are the latter, then you'll do well to stay away from rock.

People are very surprised when I tell them I am picking up drumming. They're like--you're so tiny. Drumming needs lots of stamina. (I'm 158 and 44 kg) I'm playing for myself so I don't really care what they think. It's quite funny to see their faces, really.

hey, petrina, just ignore what the others (i dun mean the SOFTies) say as they really do not know u. i mean the real you. as in ur aspiration, ur love and stuff. but at the same time dun be bad to them. hey, they r ur friends and family. not that easy to replace you know. just carry on what u love to do. try to excel in that. i'm sure in the long run, they will accept what u love to do. especially after u r very good at it.

Back