TOO skinny to play guitar!!!

why u all care so much? practice and play.. thats all.. people better than you or not any good doesnt matter. important thing is you and your instrument. thats all there is to it.

each genre of music have their own audience... people in your school dun like what ur playing.. what can u do? wrong audience.

that's why i dun quite like punkrock because these lil showoffs come and steal the show with a couple of chords and horrible singing

lol macksonne, 'brain' , 'heart.
I mean you don't play guitar just to show off do you? You don't play guitar just to become famous.. I believe it's for the love of it, for music.

Ah thats different thing lah... hehe. i tot you were saying playing like your heart wants the chords or notes to go..

its very hard to impress people with solos and stuff nowadays because era change already brudder.. either be good at that technical shit and make people's jaw drop or just be simple and play cool chords.. thats all.

Think guitar today has become more of a hobby... with more people picking it up, the interest to dive professionally into it decreases...

punkrock or not we still have to respect music and it seem punkrock is the way to go for audience so what can we do? we cant change their mindset...thats the sad case oh well i would defintely rather watch blackmoo shred thn those people playing those

Latest posts

Back