The Aftermath of Bras Basah Swee Lee Year End Sale!

but the only thing that fears you the most should be the stock amount i guess

maybe they have sold out all of the dd3s
and u will only be able to exchange for similar valued items

Queue there for like 3 hours till 3 PM. Go inside the glass room straight and nothing much left already. Never mind, look around and saw a JS Special WH. Since this is the only one that close to my liking, I was intended to buy it. Then sale guy said that one is not on sale…..arghhhhhhhh……………….Never ever go to sale again. Very disappointed.

:lol: yeah . . . Big Zach is a monster!! Nice & cute fella . . . Saw him bought the guitar he wanted & looked like he jus striked lottery . . .

Man, u shud haf seen the TV where peepz queued for XboX 360. That's like crazier than anything you've seen in the Great Singapore Sale here.

I'm kinda happy today despite the ultra long queue. Didn't get the HS-2 i wanted... start queue at 10am but only manage to get in around 1. Everything is kind of chaotic arh? and this guy who bought like all the boss pedal and crybaby..!!! heard he might sell it over ebay.

neway, i got myself a ibanez Chorus flanger CF7, dunlop C capo, and Dimarzio blue velvet. all for like 140??haha, everything is truely indeed a steal. Guess all things goes all well for you guys huh?

hmm... i got a jem 555... not working 2... i tried it using other cables n amps n confirmed its e guit dat is spoilt...

pinkfloydrose - goods sold are exchangable and/or refundable if it is not working in satisfactory condition. no matter what's written on the receipt; that only applies if say u made a mistake buying the wrong product or u're choosy and want to change, or it's a minor defect that does not affect the basic purpose of the product (in this case, obviously a DD3 is supposed to produce echoes/delay.)

Back