The Aftermath of Bras Basah Swee Lee Year End Sale!

yea..SHRED5 dont just shift all the blame to one person when u cant get ur stuff..im sure many cut ur queue...no offence=)

MadWereWolfBoy said:
my friends said he saw them taking out a load of more dimarzio pups at around 4pm... i just walked out of the shop during then... i called them and they denied... hmm

Did you happen to be buying a peavey rage amp queuing with a tall guy?
heeh Tall guy->me!~ 8)

keiith said:
yea..SHRED5 dont just shift all the blame to one person when u cant get ur stuff..im sure many cut ur queue...no offence=)

Oh sorry. I didnt cut the queue and I still got wat I wanted. :wink:

Are U the guy with Blackmoo?

Tailing him wherever he goes?

SORRY DARK KNIGHT!! I GOT UR RG321 but i deserve it!! i camped since b4 the shop close from yesterday=))

ah so he was one of those who cut in front...
like shred said...you're a lucky lucky man.

it doesnt matter if others were doing it as well,thats not an excuse. but whatever la,doesnt really matter in the end.

got a digidelay,synth wah and the last warwick rockstand,i'm pretty happy.

alright guys...chill it...no point of arguing it over any more..the sale is over for us...and theres nth we can do already...i also got push till the back...im also pretty unhappy..but tts jus how life goes...u cant expect everyone during a sale to behave rite...everyone will be damn anxious on gettin their items...

are u sure its ME ur talkin abt....or are there 2 different RG with numbers 321?? cus im talkin about the 7 string one....but if u are indeed the right guy....watch ur guitar real tight..hug it to sleep...its not safe to leave alone..u feel me :twisted: congrats on gettin what u wanted...

the gold...wa ppl keep lookin at me on e train like im a mad fella...never seen a guy carryin a guitar and walkin around...its good...i like the pickups...abit bassy tho...i tink ima go and change strings and down tune to D or C like what dan asked me to do...maybe keep e pups for now...tho the neck pup sounds soft...maybe its just me...haha...

dark_knight said:
are u sure its ME ur talkin abt...

Yeah . . . take it slowly man . . . Haha next time muz bring your gig bag so can stuff ur guit inside mah :lol: I tried it out on my amp. Woah~ Sweetness!!

Can faulty equipments be replaced?? just bought a dd3 at the sale and it cannot work.. written on the receipt was "Goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable" .. This scares me alot :( :( :(

ok i dont mean to boast or whatever but when i went to camp outside swee lee last night, i was at the green wall outside the art gallery. n one hr before they opened i found myself pushed way infront n i was like one of the first 15 pple to go in lol. but dont worry, the only thing i bought was a Boss DS-1 pedal. i went to accompany my friend to camp.

haha yea man...slow la...its good stuff man...i wonder if the kid i gave the gothic flyin V to is enjoyin himself..haha....i better go sleep..tmr must wake up extra early to ensure no newspaper is printed...cant allow my covert operation to be exposed by those nosey photographers...hehe...

anyways nice meeting Neuro, Jackass, Itachi, Blackmoo, Kaye and Young over there...enjoy ur stuff yea.. :twisted:

lookin at youngs post..i better not say anything...wait kena whack...lol..but the Q got compressed when the lady boss came to work...everyone just charged forward..and some of us witout knowing ended up infront...

pinkfloydrose said:
Can faulty equipments be replaced?? just bought a dd3 at the sale and it cannot work.. written on the receipt was "Goods sold are not refundable nor exchangeable" .. This scares me alot :( :( :(

Yes - you should be able to exchange it no problem. Sale or no sale, if the goods are faulty, they should be able to change it for you.

angusyoung said:
ok i dont mean to boast or whatever but when i went to camp outside swee lee last night, i was at the green wall outside the art gallery. n one hr before they opened i found myself pushed way infront n i was like one of the first 15 pple to go in lol. but dont worry, the only thing i bought was a Boss DS-1 pedal. i went to accompany my friend to camp.

Zach?! lol.

angusyoung said:
the only thing i bought was a Boss DS-1 pedal. i went to accompany my friend to camp.

How much? $68.75? I got to BB at 11 and the queue was already right round behind into the flats. Crazy. Having read that it took people who joined the Q at that point nearly 4 hours to get in, I am glad I didn't bother. Anyway, I walked to Penisular and bought myself a DS1 for $70. :)

Back