The Aftermath of Bras Basah Swee Lee Year End Sale!

chimaera said:
I was tempted to get the Ibanez Bass synth but wasn't really to sure on it so i didnt buy it. Next time.

Haha my bassist bought it! We went to try it out after that - and it's really awesome imo.

I got myself a semi-acoustic, finally. A Cort, fisherman pickups. I didn't get a case - and it actually rained. Urhghghh. Heart pain.

Also got a Digitech Grunge distortion pedal. A little too crunchy for me, but I think I'll get used to it. Got an adaptor, a couple of cables, strings, picks etc.

Bassist (yanni) got herself the Ibanez Bass Synth, Digitech Multi Chorus (which sounds awesome too) and some other stuff too.

We walked out of Swee Lee happy people.

hey i think i saw you and yanni in the swee lee shop ur the girl with the short hair carrying the acoustic guitar around. Am a lil regretting tt i didnt get the bass synth hahaha,.. but i was overbudget by the bass amp not too mention its freaking heavy,... hahaha

Haha its kewl . . . I'm a happy man now too . . .

Gotten all the stuffs I wanted!!

Had a fun time crapping with all the Softies who "tonned" overnite together :wink:

hahaha..ok..i gotta say sorry to neuro182 man....nv ton with u...its my fault..haha...next yr...if still got sale..i confirm ton with u...

was there to help my friend grab either a Epi Les Palu Standard or Classic. Was one of the first 15 pple let into the store and guess what, the LP standard was sold in a min. i saw the dude take the Standard n go pay at the counter n i was like 'holy shit that asshole..!' n i went to grab the classic and another LP. lol. madness..

Haha yeah I was there to view the frantic situation. Man u din wait up for us man. We supposed to have lunch together :lol: Take our group photo. Maybe next time :wink:

I went in strai8 grab the SZ320 1st b4 I ventured into anything else that could make me chg my mind. In the end, I stood by it :)

lol yeah i know but my friend adam, the fella wearin the baseball cap, had to go back to work at yamaha so we had to rush off. next time yeah

TRAVIS..! lol if not for me it wld have back to the start of the queue for you when u when to get that stupid yellow slip of paper frm the staff lol

ya those PABMFRs keep saying "NO"..lucky Adam saw you and gave me the paper...RG!!!! argg..the 1st Ibanez off the rack...GONE!! 1min and GONE!!!

I got my SZ520QM and guitar stand! Haha.. didn't have to queue up to pay, just went to ADam and he settled everything for me.

The queue was soOOooooooo long my goodness, thankfully i waited till afternoon when the queue not blocking Ranking SPorts!

Will post pics soon, since Adam told me too.. don't know why also haha! :):):)

I was the 2nd one to go in lol. Ton there since 6pm.

I got the MXR micro amp. Thanks subversion for the recommendation!

for those who went in the afternoon.. how long did ya wait in the queue?
i actually went there, then i saw the queue.. then i went to guitar workshop instead.

Back