telecasters

Pseudo-Jazzman said:
I like natural colours~~ 8)
and the two tone sunburst is rather eye catching~~

maybe i shld post a pic of mine~~

you're not refering to my tele are you? mine's 3-tone sunburst...

Wah, i also want a tele.... I've been using my MIM strat which i bought second hand for almost half a year now. Don't get me wrong, i love it and all, but i just can't stop thinking of teles. everytime i see one on tv or in a shop my heart skips a beat. haha. I guess i'm in love. Want to trade my strat in for a tele but so far no one's biting. sigh. how much is a standard MIM tele now? really cannot stand la

I think it's something in the water inducing tele lust. I've got it too...

one disadvantage of the tele is the body shape.the part you rest your arm on , it doesn't allow you to do tremolo strumming like on Bold as love by jimi hendrix.

anyone interested in a Tele 52' reissue ,Model TL52-80TX - Natural finish, maple fretboard. comes with Texas Special PUP? it's MINT.

i am selling it at $1050. interested please e-mail me at ykwith_no_@yahoo.co.uk

TELE ROCKS!!

i love my MIJ tele too :D the best feature of the tele is the fatness of the neck, imho. it makes chording and strumming so much easier, and the cleans can beat almost any other guitar out there :twisted:

i like my tele. :) american deluxe with kinman pickups. still bright, a bit twangy, lots of balls and growl when distorted, but doesn't have the harshness in the high end that some stock teles have. yay. i dig the fretboard radius cause the curved feel makes chording really comfortable.

hey, tele and strats nowadays just shape differences right? i mean with all the mods of strat pickups on teles and teles on strats...

if both body same wood and pickup then sound will more or less same right?

string spacing and neck width also same... tele just dun have that sexy upper horn

Back