telecasters

I just got my telecaster from guitar connections..MIJ 850. Plays like a dream...althought i find the feeling abit weird when playing with a strap standing up. Mine sounds like an acoustic on the bridge pup too!

spikes said:
gonna get an aerodyne telecaster from guitar77, anyonw knows the price???

i tihnk its 1280 or 1400 . should be 1400.

they have one in stock at the moment :D go and check it out . its beauuutiful

hofner said:
Mine sounds like an acoustic on the bridge pup too!

hofner, you using the stock pickups???

stars, thank you for the price quotations... do you know what pickups does the aerodyne poses??

bro spike

@ your query

Body Basswood
Neck Maple, Oval Shape, 324mm Scale
Fretboard Rosewood, 184R
Frets 21, Vintage Style
Nut Width 42mm
Pickups Hotrod-T(Front), TL-Vintage(Rear)
Control&Switch 1 Vol, 1 Tone, 3 Way Switch
Bridge 6 Section Brass Special
Machine Heads Kluson Type
Hardware Chrome
Pickguard None

review by brother sub here :
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/engli...guitar/fender-j/atl70.htm&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

its a very very detailed and comprehensive review . might wanna check it out.

ishibashi webbie:

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/engli...guitar/fender-j/atl70.htm&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

note: its much cheaper than g77 even after shipping , u might wanna join the ishibashi MO , from what i do know is that g77 has one on hand at the moment , go check it out before its snapped up.

I have a strat and a tele.

My opinion on tele:
(+) The position of knob is perfect for me, better than the strat (which I usually hit the volume knob accidentally)
(+) The position of the pickup feels better for me when strumming.
(-) My rib and arm suffer after hours of playing in sitting position. Wonder why there's no cut on the body like strat

hofner said:
how i wish my future tele have got a whammy bar..i don't think bigsby's can do tremolo arm stuff.

They can, only if you dare to do it :lol: It works, but tuning stability is shit. Maybe locking tuners plus an lsr roller nut might work. Might.

Bruce said:
sub: how much does a Fender MIA tele with maple fingerboard cost in swee lee? thanks 8)

the last time i asked (2004), the American Series Tele @ swee lee listed for $1,700. it was out of stock by November that year...

the S1 switching in the Deluxe range of Fenders is a love/ hate affair. i'm one who dislike this feature because it tampers too much with the single coil purity. however, if you like it fat without having to switch to a humbucking guitar, the S1 is your best bet.

spikes said:
hofner said:
Mine sounds like an acoustic on the bridge pup too!

hofner, you using the stock pickups???

stars, thank you for the price quotations... do you know what pickups does the aerodyne poses??

yup stock..and its good..but the neck pup feels abit weak.

i heard some of you mention tele with floyd rose
here you go

MaziBee_TeleBastard_Junkyard.jpg

@ e hellecaster

woah ... sure is .. grungy looking

whoa brother lifehous

that is really a pretty tele .. USmasters tele ? i love the figured maple top :)

icute said:
hey canon, how much u bought ur deluxe tele?? i'm interested in getting a tele but i aint sure which to buy. i love the natural wood color on the telecaster but i'm not sure where or how much it cost.

hello again icute the Tele deluxe is selling at $3500 Sing. before discount. I paid $2600. You can find one from time to time second hand in singapore for about 2000-2500 Sing $.

subversion said:
Bruce said:
sub: how much does a Fender MIA tele with maple fingerboard cost in swee lee? thanks 8)

the last time i asked (2004), the American Series Tele @ swee lee listed for $1,700. it was out of stock by November that year...

the S1 switching in the Deluxe range of Fenders is a love/ hate affair. i'm one who dislike this feature because it tampers too much with the single coil purity. however, if you like it fat without having to switch to a humbucking guitar, the S1 is your best bet.
Thing is= with any switch you can leave it off or turn it on. With S-1 in normal mode the tele is stock switching. Pure single coil. its only when you press the S-1 switch that you get a humbucker sound, So you have the choice, Anyway i am surprised you dont also mention the Selenium cobalt noiseless pickups , If you are a REAl purist the 52 reissue is for you. trouble is that the switching on a 52 gives a neck position with all the treble rolled off so it is virtually unuseable, therefore they give the circuit diagram so you can rewire to common tele 3 way switching.With this mod, the 52 is awesome.

Canon said:
icute said:
hey canon, how much u bought ur deluxe tele?? i'm interested in getting a tele but i aint sure which to buy. i love the natural wood color on the telecaster but i'm not sure where or how much it cost.

hello again icute the Tele deluxe is selling at $3500 Sing. before discount. I paid $2600. You can find one from time to time second hand in singapore for about 2000-2500 Sing $.

WOW!! way off my budget man... do they have teles that hav the natural finish(one tt looks like wood) or white with maple fretboard in singapore?? i onli hav a budget of 2000. n my eyes are set on telecasters...ha

Back